Thread: Bubblemans Bags Far Superior !

Default Bubblemans Bags Far Superior !

Just picked up 4 new Bubblebags and without a doubt Bubblemans Bags are way better in quality then Ice-Olator Bags ! Bubblebags are Thicker and are Tripple Stitched with top quality thread and the canvas is completely waterproof unlike Milas Ice-Olator bags ! Bubblebags slip inside each other perfectly because they are stiffer ! The double sidewall on the Ice-Olator 38 Micron bag is not efficient at all because more plant matter gets through ! Thats why Bubbleman doesn't use them ! Also, there is a raised seam between the screens that traps all those heads just a poor design. Why the seam ? Why not just make the screen bigger if that is your intent ? In any case Bubblemans bags are the only way to fly ! Just need the 25 Bag to complete my set but I need some Sativa first Hehe Peace !
    Last edited by Trichome King; 01-07-2011 at 05:14 PM.

Preachin to the choir. Glad you are happy with your purchase. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Thanks Green Supreme I took yours and Bubblemans advice and purchased 4 more Bubblebags 160 120 90 and 45 and boy am I glad I did ! Much better melty quality on all levels ! God bless Bubbleman Yee-Haa