Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Did Rene make it to California?

smells like j-bud
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

So not even close then. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

as far as you can imagine!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

GAH this upsets me! that place was my only lead for Rene locally! gotta try some of the real stuff sometime soon, trip to canada? i think so!

I posted this:
    Update: A few weeks ago when I was in Vancouver. I was able to have Bubbleman himself an another person who knows that strain checked it out. It's not Rene 100% Positive.

The reply back I got was:
    If you actually got it verified by bubbleman personally then i would probably have to say your 100% right... Again, i didn't mean to post something to bland, i was just so damn disappointed...

So I guess I didn't have it verified by BM. Swear I could have.

http://weedtracker.com/cannabis/topi...e/page__st__25

Razz go kick there ass.

kgbud1
    Last edited by kgbud1; 06-23-2011 at 09:12 PM.

LOL. People kill me. How do they verify something they have really never seen. I mean how long did it take me to tell you that was not her{As some one who has held the cut for a long time} think I pointed it out in veg. That dude baited and switched and now he knows for sure. Peace GS

Hey Green Supreme read this reply they just posted. I guess he changed it so it's not the real deal it's his version.

meduser420, on 24 June 2011 - 12:57 AM, said:
    Hey peeps im the one who released the rene. it is an S1 of the origiinal rene i had 6 years ago, i was giftd this cutting from the beancounter from the cannabisworld/overgrow days. I didnt keep the original rene around due to her hermie traits. I did however make lots of rene s1s in the hopes of finding 1 that didnt have the hermie traits while perserving her potency, smell and trichnome coverage. the original rene i had and the 1 we have now are identical. ask anyone whos grown rene of her odor and trich coverage. she reaks of blueberries and funk. her potency is phenomenal. Green Goddess asks for her flowers more than all my other strains, ogks included

My reply:
    That explains a lot. The first thing I was told be Green Supreme is that it should show signs of turning hermie. So it wasn't the real deal it was your cut. Thank You for clearing that up with your info

kgbud1

Let him know his idea of identical needs work. If she don't look or smell or taste like Rene, how is she identical? If it at least had some traits of the original, I may have guessed s1, but not even close. Peace GS

man i really cant wait for the day i can come try out some real rene in your garden GS! That is the number 1 strain i have been searching for(samplings, hash, or a cut of )and all of your crops that i have seen pics of have been SUPERB! i frequent that collective that KG goes to and still do for alot of their strains that i know to be true, but i really found them out cause they had Rene listed....sad to find out its not real, but glad i didnt grow any to be disappointed! keep on keepin on

peace and blessin,
    cthulhumelt