Thread: Irie Nation - top ranking reggae station

Talking Irie Nation - top ranking reggae station

greetings bredrin and sistren. im host over on irie nation radio. feel free to check us out. we only spin the hardest in dub, roots, dancehall and rocksteady reggae. created from fellow FMBers to spread the love and aloha of irie vibes. we a new station but we pride ourselfs on creating audience for those to learn what real reggae music be about. bringing you the legends of reggae music as well as amazingly talented artists up and coming from around the world...strictly the best in reggae all day every day streaming cd quality 128k. commercial and interruption free and always no cost to the listener. truly good vibes.

www.irie.fm

Last edited by BiG H3rB Tr3E; 01-30-2011 at 09:33 PM.

yo man.. will check the vibes for sure... love the rooooooots

Give thanks

Bubble man

YES I Bigg up Irie Nation
    keep spreadn RASTAFARI LOVE

JAH BLESS

Awesome! great station BHT!

nice bro ...thanks for the heads up

nice i'll check it blessed

hey bman i dont know where to start it but lets plan a fmb trip to negril im sure some people would come lol if not u and me solo lmao hey herb didnt mean to clutter ur thread brethren blessings

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 777 View Post
    hey bman i dont know where to start it but lets plan a fmb trip to negril im sure some people would come lol if not u and me solo lmao hey herb didnt mean to clutter ur thread brethren blessings

no worries bredrin. id love to make it out to negril. i tried to put something like this together some years back with little headway. if you can figure something out i would much like to be apart of it.
    Last edited by BiG H3rB Tr3E; 01-31-2011 at 06:26 PM.

its as well as done haha bman and i have talked about this before so however it manifest its going to blessings