Thread: Nute Burn/Lock-out?

Default Nute Burn/Lock-out?

Any one have an idea on what might be going on with my ladys?

The new/top leaves are yellowing and curling up.

My temps are in the mid-low 70s, but have raised the lights a few more inches in case it is heat stress.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Judging from the tips curling up, and the discoloration between the leaf veins, im going with too much N, which is also messing up the calcium uptake.
    Cali med compliant organic soil gardener

Thanks for the response.

I will just give her plain PHed water the next couple of feedings and see how she responds.

May I ask how this might of happened?

They are in FFOF soil and I am using Botincare PBP Bloom (1-4-5), along with Liquid Karma (.1-.1-.5), AN Carbo Load with the occasional Hydroplex (0-10-6) all at half strength or less. So there is very little N in my feedings.

As of Sunday morning they will be in week 5 of flowering,

Is it pure FFOF soil? If so, it probably does not need food. Sometimes that soil can be 'hot'. I've had bad batches ruin plants, even when using it as 20% of the mix. Too much N can mess with Ca uptake. That is my guess, given the discoloration between the leaves. A pH problem would cause a more elaborate display of many nutrient problems. At this point, the leaves will never go back to normal.
    If the nutrient problem is in the soil, you can't do much.
    I would suggest next time to ditch fox farm soil. Promix, earth worm castings, and amend it accordingly. If you repot, use a veg mix, and then either nothing else or a bloom mix.
    Cali med compliant organic soil gardener

pffffffttt......ive been using ffof for 20+ years. i've NEVER had an issue with their soil...........but then again.....wtf do i know?
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Your answer was no answer,really. 20 years+, I'd think you might be able to give the dude a tip or 2 lol. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.