Thread: sticky pickys

Default sticky pickys

first run
    using home grown
    Hawaiian,3rd dimension, and krytonite

please give some feed back, what do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice color. Looks like you may have pressed it too hard to get all the water out. Enjoy. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

uhh what? actually i took these pics before i pressed the hash right after i scraped them from the bags so i believe you should check again

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    Very nice color. Looks like you may have pressed it too hard to get all the water out. Enjoy. Peace GS

Lets say you press too hard.... What would be the negative side of that ? Does it effect overall taste and quality. ? I am now concerned I press too hard . Please lets get an opinion poll going on this. Peace, Oldschool

Once you press it you trap water inside making difficult to dry. This can easily lead to mold. I never even fold the screen over on the hash. I just use a dish towel and the screen as a wick to pull water out as I finish the pulling process. By the time I am done pulling and cleaning the nags and stuff the hash is dry enough to run through a kitchen sieve. Using a wooden spoon to push the hash though on to cardboard. This makes the most beautiful powder. Distribute it in a thin layer on the cardboard, 4 days in the ballast room and it is bone dry and ready to puff. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.