Thread: Hand me downs

Default Hand me downs

First off I'd like to say hello and that I've always enjoyed your forum. Okay so I'm working on a farm in humboldt. The person that haved the job before me left A few pounds of trim/ a set of 32 gallon 5 bag bubble hash set/ A large garbage can with a valve and hoes hooked to the bottom/a power drill with a large paint mixer paddle and another large garbage can. I've been told he mixed trim iice and water with a drill in the garbage can with valve and hose. then after mixing he opened off valve and ran the mixture down through the hose into the other garbage can with a bubble bags. a few questions. I guess for starts is this a good methed I really don't have the money to buy washing machines are anything like that right at the moment. if so I have 3 pounds in the freezer right now how much trim ice and water should I use and how long should I mix? last question for now how long should I leave the trim in the freezer.
    Last edited by FarmHand; 03-03-2011 at 06:47 AM.

Ok I could explain it all, but then I would be typing forever. Perhaps you could just read this thread, as it seems they have the same rough goal as you. Good luck. Peace GS

http://fullmeltbubble.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Things Got a bit hectic as you can imagine this time you're around here. But the delay allowed me to get enough money to buy a bubble now xl. iran 4 batches of 800 grams. to leada uno n 2 batches of sour diesel. I use to standard 25 gallon 4 bag kit with an extra 90 bag that someone gave me. I now have for pizza boxes with 4 nice little piles of golden chunks. It's still driving so I haven't had a chance to take any weight or smoking any to check for bubble and buzz. although I'm not sure that I'll be the able to achieve melt on my first run especially with the leada uno it's a total sateva. but hopefully I'll get melt with the sour diesel. I really love the bubble now xl it made things a lot easier. quick question. I see in some tutorials people during the drying are using hey kitchen siv to break up the chunks into powder. is this a good thing to do? thanks again for all the help this site has been more help than anything else have ever seen on this subject. And the bubble now xl is an awesom device. as things move along I'll keep you posted on the waight and the melt.

This should be in ice water extraction techniques but yeah powder up yer bubble -- surface area, quciker to dry, less likely to mold.

Ye

Oh yikes. sorry about posting in the wrong section could 1 of the moderators please move this to the right section. and thank you for the very quick response