Noticed in Clarke's book that he says dry-sifting is best done in very dry climates and that bubble is best for humid areas. I live in what is essentially if not technically a rainforest - coastal Oregon. Lots of humidity issues here reaching firewood, mildew in the house, PM on outdoor plants, proper drying and curing... and now this!

I was getting pretty amped up to embark on a dry-sift journey, researching the materials and techniques but that makes me second-guess. Is it worth it to try in a place which often has humidity of 60-100% (often 80% indoors)?

I've been happy enough with my bubblebags but was interested in experiencing the finest. There is a month or two in the summer where its nicely dry, but not sure sifting gear is worth it to have such a short window of time.

I do use a 3-piece grinder and a little stash box with a screen on the bottom so I am not unfamiliar with kief but I have tons of trim to run and I wouldn't mind a break from the bubble regimen if dry-sifting is practical here.

I'm also wondering if anyone uses those laser-cut screens in the Clark book, or if the more common silk/nylon are the way to go.