Thread: Newbie Needs SCHOOLING!

Default Newbie Needs SCHOOLING!

I'm just a newbie, so please school me. SWIM is new to bud, although SWIM does have plenty of good experiences and enough different sorts of experiences of different types using different techniques short of vaping so that he feels like he's no virgin, though no pro either. But after recent success in the enlightenment process with the assisstance of chemical catalysis, there's no going back. But I want to go forward safely and wisely. SWIM knows what he wants from a good high. He likes an uppy, cerebral high, but with some deep emotional tones of ecstatic, deep gooey feelings. A blend of conceptual magnificence, emotional alchemy, and deep wisdom/intuition.

If SWIM were in Xinjiang China, and knew that Uygars et.al. would pretty easily be found in bazaars etc, so that good hash might be found, how could SWIM reliably, really reliably do some basic eyeball/hand/fire tests to get some conclusive evidence that someone is trying to sell me him "gringo soap"? SWIM'S lobes are too precious to waste on anything less than primo stuff, or at least "uncut" stuff. SWIM would like to find a friend who knows his shit, but what if his friend only thinks he knows? And what if, regardless, SWIM must learn to fish for his own fish, so to speak. Must get wisdom!!

That said, SWIM plans ultimately to get a line on good plant material so as to create his own melty goodness. But if he feels he can get a good line on some premade hash, and he can confidently inspect the goods presmoke, he would possibly go for it.

Any helps would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Last edited by DragonScholar; 03-09-2011 at 06:47 PM.

tap it with the flame of a lighter and if it smell like hash then its hash

Quote Originally Posted by DragonScholar View Post
    I'm just a newbie, so please school me. SWIM is new to bud, although SWIM does have plenty of good experiences and enough different sorts of experiences of different types using different techniques short of vaping so that he feels like he's no virgin, though no pro either. But after recent success in the enlightenment process with the assisstance of chemical catalysis, there's no going back. But I want to go forward safely and wisely. SWIM knows what he wants from a good high. He likes an uppy, cerebral high, but with some deep emotional tones of ecstatic, deep gooey feelings. A blend of conceptual magnificence, emotional alchemy, and deep wisdom/intuition.

If SWIM were in Xinjiang China, and knew that Uygars et.al. would pretty easily be found in bazaars etc, so that good hash might be found, how could SWIM reliably, really reliably do some basic eyeball/hand/fire tests to get some conclusive evidence that someone is trying to sell me him "gringo soap"? SWIM'S lobes are too precious to waste on anything less than primo stuff, or at least "uncut" stuff. SWIM would like to find a friend who knows his shit, but what if his friend only thinks he knows? And what if, regardless, SWIM must learn to fish for his own fish, so to speak. Must get wisdom!!

That said, SWIM plans ultimately to get a line on good plant material so as to create his own melty goodness. But if he feels he can get a good line on some premade hash, and he can confidently inspect the goods presmoke, he would possibly go for it.

Any helps would be greatly appreciated!!!
    you sound mader than me..you will find what you want in Deli new Deli....ask for Afgan he will find you good luck

go to new deli you will find what you want ask for afgan he will find you