Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat should be closed if not open to members

Default Chat should be closed if not open to members

Great! A place to post your complaints. Good deal..

I am starting a thread to ask for the closing of the chat room. I am continually banned, kicked, insulted, degraded and abused in chat.

Today I was thrown out by 311 and DSOG for unknown reasons, banned.. I got a note with the DSOG banning saying that I was being punished for something I supposedly did at IC Mag.

Now it's a sad state of affairs when one is punished at one site for supposed transgressions at another site.

DSOG accused me of "outing Trichy at IC... that's not cool". I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I have had no contact with Trichy Trichy, and I did not even know that she was gay. Thus, I have no idea how I could have "outed" her. Since this all supposedly occurred at another website, how is this relevant behaviour to punish someone here anyway?

The constant abuse of women in general in chat here, including comments about "moldy pussies", "calling women c**t, leads me to think this site would be better off without a chat room at all. Moderators should never have allowed this kind of behaviour to go unchecked in the first place.

Moderators here encouraged the abuse of me by laughing at the remarks and even coming up with nasty comments about women themselves.

Just because someone does not like me in the chat room, does not give them the right to kick me out, ban me, or abuse me verbally.

I am a customer of this site. I do not think it is fair or just to allow certain members here to run wild and dominate the chat for their own personal agendas.

If all the members/customers cannot have access to a chat room free of cyberbullies, it should be closed. It is totally unfair for some members to be able to access chat room and other members be denied for invalid reasons dreamed up by mods.

Thank you for the forum to voice my complaints.

you were banned because you're a fucking rat! snitchbitch.....same reason you were banned by gypsy over at ic, since you're too stupid to figure it out! bye bye!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

my understanding is that you were banned not for 'outing' trichy, but for posting her name and address.

goood bye weedsnitch... sucks we could not figure out a way to help you out with your mold.. No more fiddling with moldy frenchbread!!
    ~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln

try massengil's greencure for your mold issue...boooo hoooooo hoooooo!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

2nd post ever.

Just to lol @ weedwitch.

LOL.

HerbalToker Guest

Iv heard good success with Safers Defender!... Pesky mildew..

Oh man I just wish I coulda been the one to ban her...
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

Well it was easy to see you were under everybodys skin here ... but instead of trying to get along with everyone you chose to constantly go against the flow.... causing this place to be disrupted constantly .... you could tell you were bugging ppl but chose to continue on down that road. We all try to get along here with no real modding .. makes for a lot more fun. You were constantly seeing that you were a bur in the side and chose to cultivate that. You get what you put out . I wasnt here to see the giving up of info... but you made it uncomfortable here before that ever came up. We all try to go with the flow here .... maybe your 7 carat ring will be there to keep you company At least now we can chill with out all the bullshit. Way easier to go with the flow or find somewhere you actually fit in ...sorry.
    Nam myoho renge kyo

Posted Trichy's name and address?

BULLSHIT.

I never knew her real name or address... what a load of crap.

I certainly cannot post what I never knew.

Nor did I.
    Last edited by WeedWitch; 03-17-2011 at 02:48 PM.