Great! A place to post your complaints. Good deal..

I am starting a thread to ask for the closing of the chat room. I am continually banned, kicked, insulted, degraded and abused in chat.

Today I was thrown out by 311 and DSOG for unknown reasons, banned.. I got a note with the DSOG banning saying that I was being punished for something I supposedly did at IC Mag.

Now it's a sad state of affairs when one is punished at one site for supposed transgressions at another site.

DSOG accused me of "outing Trichy at IC... that's not cool". I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I have had no contact with Trichy Trichy, and I did not even know that she was gay. Thus, I have no idea how I could have "outed" her. Since this all supposedly occurred at another website, how is this relevant behaviour to punish someone here anyway?

The constant abuse of women in general in chat here, including comments about "moldy pussies", "calling women c**t, leads me to think this site would be better off without a chat room at all. Moderators should never have allowed this kind of behaviour to go unchecked in the first place.

Moderators here encouraged the abuse of me by laughing at the remarks and even coming up with nasty comments about women themselves.

Just because someone does not like me in the chat room, does not give them the right to kick me out, ban me, or abuse me verbally.

I am a customer of this site. I do not think it is fair or just to allow certain members here to run wild and dominate the chat for their own personal agendas.

If all the members/customers cannot have access to a chat room free of cyberbullies, it should be closed. It is totally unfair for some members to be able to access chat room and other members be denied for invalid reasons dreamed up by mods.

Thank you for the forum to voice my complaints.