Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chat should be closed if not open to members

always the victim, huh?
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Where safety is of ultimate concern, we must be proactive and not reactive.

Maybe you'll get your story heard by Bubbleman, maybe not... this isn't the US Legal system and you aren't innocent until proven guilty....

Babba's post is straight on... even if you don't pose a threat, you are the epicenter (too soon) of most disruptions in the chat room (aside from a Razz/JB lovefest that happens rarely these days). When people with questions about Bubbleman's products come in they don't need to see a moldy, cluttered up chat.

*hops outta nothing older than 2002*

*leaves a scar on that ho from the side of my shoe*

Negativity abound. I agree, the ladies take it hardest here. Makes me sad. I wish more ladies would come too chat, but totally understand why they don't. Outting is harsh. Already happened on this site once. Would love too see it never happen again. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Ive always been treated respectful in chat...its deff an attitude thing, if you go against the grain you will get flack. Not sure what happened but I can say that the mood of chat changes when Lola comes in, thats just my observation. Not sure why but some ppl have a hard time fitting with chat.

Quote Originally Posted by WeedWitch View Post
    BULLSHIT.
    You sir, are a troll.
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

There are several women who frequent FMB chat (herby/ellie/mrsB to name just a few) and I've never seen anybody talk bad to them ... WW is a fairly unique case, for some reason just about everyone wanted to trash talk to her, which I found really odd and childish to begin with. Actually many of the remarks about WW i still find childish, offensive and unnecessary.

But after giving myself a chance to get to know WW I soon found out why so many chatters didn't like her, and it all revolves around her dishonesty ... for example she won't even tell the man she's marrying later this year that she smokes pot.

It's a chat room - not everyone is going to get on well with each other, but when one individual is at odds with some three quarters of the chatroom then there's some serious underlying issues at play, and if they're not dealt with they can quickly spiral out of control, disrupting everyone. I think Babbabud summed it up best when he said WW keeps trying to go against the flow. It's also interesting to note that it was Gypsy himself that banned her from icmag ... he doesn't just ban for no reason.

WW's never done anything bad to me, and I don't know the exact details of why she was banned at icmag let alone here, but my advice to her would simply be take a step back, look at what has happened and why it's happened, and move on... hopefully you can find some peace eventually.
    Last edited by PhenoMenal; 03-17-2011 at 04:58 PM.

Pheno your 3rd paragraph describes me as well, but I am with you on most of the rest. Peace GS

This whole deal started the day I walked into chat...

It's Randude! It's Randude... Is all I heard for the first 4 months i was in chat.

I said it before, I'll say it again. I never knew Trichy's address and name, and did not out her.

Negative attacks have been heaped on my head from the day I walked in. I find it interesting that when the BOYS are dishing out insults, everything is sooo funny. But when I reply in kind to the insults heaped on me, I am a bad sport and don't play well with others?

I only REACT to insults hurled at me. If childish behaviour cannot be tolerated from me, then why is childish behaviour of the BOYS in chat fine and dandy?

I have said many times, I can play nice too. Obviously one can only tolerate so many Vagisil remarks before one tries to defend oneself.

I'm not Randude... never was. But the attacks started in chat about 2 minutes after I arrived. I am really surprised that name calling such as "whore, C**t, Bitch" are tolerated here.

I suppose one should roll over and let cyber bullies piss on one's head? Cyber bullying is good?

I think it would be much simpler to ignore the people one did not like in chat.

A utopian world can never be achieved, even in cyberspace.

Stoning of the village pariah is no longer tolerated IRL, but seems to be alive and well here in chat.

I must admit I think the ignore button should really used more often. If all the folks that have bitched in this thread had just put her on ignore, this profane insulting thing would be toast. Peace GS