Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Chat should be closed if not open to members

lol razz as the master... comical, this isnt the US legal system, this is a private website paid for by Bman (could be wrong but assume so) not everyone is equal, and innocent until proven guilty... if the mods dont like u then u will get banned, maybe if u conducted yourself in a different manner you would not have been outcasted... I came to chat less then a month ago, went with the flow, didnt try to ruffle feathers, or tell lies, and ive only had issues with 2 people, you and BN.

Chat for all or chat for none

I am so sick of these post acting like I should behave more Stepford wive like here. That is soooo hilarious.

The minute I walked into chat I was attacked..

RANDUDE... it's RANDUDE...

So pardon my ass for not lying back while people piss on my head.

If the BOYS can dish it out, they should be able to handle it.

NEVER ONCE WAS I ON THE OFFENSIVE. I only react. If the people cyberbullying stopped cyberbullying, there would not have been a problem.

Chat needs fewer cyberbullies. or it needs to be shut down.

Talk to your mothers like you've talked to me and you would get slapped by your mother.

So you are asking that everyone not have chat, because you can't? Sounds pretty selfish. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

chat for all or chat for none.

Keep on protecting and encouraging CYBER BULLYING.... go ahead GS... I would have thought you of all people would be against Cyberbullies, but now I see you are one too

I suppose because you said so it is true. Perhaps at this point it is you bullying, hmm. As you know, for the most part I have defended you. Then I saw what you wrote in this thread, after I witnessed you using all those words for Trichy, in chat once before Bubbleman came in. Perhaps you forget the things you say, doesn't mean the rest of us do. Keep pointing your finger at everyone else. Peace GS

Lola, think of it this way ... NOBODY ELSE has found themselves in your predicament ... (it's a chat room - it's inevitable that one or two people won't get along with you, but to have MOST of the channel fed up with you???) ... and you've been banned from BOTH icmag and fmb, by two different moderators. This doesn't happen by accident.

Clearly whatever you're doing isn't working, and clearly you're not getting much (any?) support from people here or at icmag, so I don't understand why you're persisting, because once you've dug yourself that deep it's pretty hard to climb out of.

I copped a lot of shit for sticking up for you over the last month or so... I gave you a chance because it seemed like nobody else would (and yes i didn't like the way the talked to you, and still don't) ... but it didn't take too long to realise why.

This whole debacle depresses me, there are no winners, but it's futile for you to try to get back into either icmag or fmb ... you've blown your chances, and you know that whenever you're in channel shit just hits the fan, so why you keep coming back ... i don't know.

Please, take a step back, look at what's happened, think about what you've said and what's gone wrong, please think about how you can improve yourself as an individual, and move on.

I hope you can find peace.

Regards,
    Pheno
    Last edited by PhenoMenal; 03-18-2011 at 10:08 PM.

I'm a genie in a bottle baby, you gotta rub me the right way.

Must be nice to be so superior! I am really tired of hearing how I should improve myself.

The point of this thread is to point out that chat is being run by a bunch of cyber bullies, and it should not be allowed.

Not thinking of how to improve myself, as when people are polite and act normally, I act polite as well.

or should we all be good Germans and send the undesirable elements of society to a nice camp somewhere?

Chat is run by Nazis. Free chat.
    Last edited by WeedWitch; 03-19-2011 at 12:32 AM.

who are u preaching too? chat isnt getting shut down by anyone but BMan or FMB, and they seem to enjoy chat so why would they shut it down... its not like the FBI are gunna come shut down the FMB chat.

Your digging it deeper, almost time to lay in it. Good luck. Peace GS