Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Chat should be closed if not open to members

CHAT ISNT FREE SOMEONE PAYS FOR IT TO BE THERE! That someone has authority here and gives authority. You Lola have no authority here, the mods and admin do and they and most everyone else doesn't want you here...please just go back to growing tomatoes on the deck of your single wide trailer in your country estates trailer park...
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

Obnoxious people get thrown out of places (ex: bars) all the time. This is a private establishment. If you are the root of unwanted strife, there is a good chance you will be forced to leave.
    Welcome to the real world.
    Cali med compliant organic soil gardener

Free chat means that chat should be freed from tyranny Calico. I need not be informed as to who is paying the bills. I certainly know it is not you. That's all I got to say to you.

The fact that so many of you lovely chatters stopped by to cuss me and insult me, shows how mature you really are not.

Chat should be a place for fun, laughs and good times. It should not be a place for people to attack and make fun of others. People who need to insult others to make themselves feel good about themselves need to seek psychiatric help. There's obviously something wrong with you.

it AMAZES me that the "verbal diarrhea" is allowed to continue and prosper here.

Treat others how you would like to be treated. It's called the Golden Rule. Ever hear of that? Probably not. The people in chat here don't care about the truth.

It is more fun to make fun of people from the minute they arrive in chat, gang up on them, insult them, have a good laugh. Yet the poor, poor little boys in chat are all insulted and crying, cuz they got back what they dished out. boohoo. poor little boys.

oh wait, they are supposedly grown men! Children aren't allowed in chat! But how come they act like 3 year olds? hmmmm....

Why is it all right for insults to be hurled at me continually? Mods laughing and having a big time over it? That is good behaviour? I am at fault?

All I did was react to the insults. Had they not been hurled in the first place, there would not have been a "problem" with my replies.

Let's review: Rules of chat are as follows.... 1) It's okay to insult women, call them moldy vaginas, bitches, whores and sluts. 2) Feel free to insult anyone you like, as there is no repercussions here in chat 3) Don't answer insults in kind or you will be banned. 4) Chat is only for a select group of friends here who hang out in real life, all others are not welcome, however they will be tolerated if they join in the ostracism of other members. 5) There will always be one scapegoat in chat at all times. When this scapegoat gets too mouthy about replying, then it is time to ban them, and get a new scapegoat. 6) There is no moderation in chat, unless you insult Razz, then you will be slapped with the ban hammer. 7) Remember Razz rules chat, and if you don't kiss his old white ass, you are out. 8) If at any time you want a member banned in chat, make up some wild tale about them "outing" someone. This will work great!

do you finally get it now? we will accept your last post as your official goodbye!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by pineappaloupe View Post
    Obnoxious people get thrown out of places (ex: bars) all the time. This is a private establishment. If you are the root of unwanted strife, there is a good chance you will be forced to leave.
    Welcome to the real world.
    Well said.

Bye Lola, have a nice life.
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.

Last post? I'll get one more in at least ... hahahahahahahahahah

Razz and the Razzettes. That's all FMB chat is.

Razz say jump and ya'll say "How High? Massa Razz"

Be good Germans and do as de Furher Razz commands!

Long live the Furher Razz ! Sig Heil!

Life here at Aushwitz is wonderful. Free haircuts and they feed us almost every day. Who will be next to anger de Furher and join me?

And you want too be part of that so bad you can taste it. Now that's funny shit. Bit of a hypocrite huh. Guess many already knew that. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Massa Razz...racist and your comments about Germany and the Fuhrer(learn to spell or at least google it) seals the deal. By the way its Sieg Heil, google is such a wonderful tool. What the fuck is a Fur Her, couldnt find that one...

Quote Originally Posted by CalcioErba2004 View Post
    Well said.

Bye Lola, have a nice life.
    I see you like to quote the Bible in your signature... Too bad you never read it.

Here's some more quotes from the Bible you obviously missed.

1) Judge not lest ye be judged.

2) Love thy neighbor as thyself

I love a good hypocrite as well as the next person, but the Bible quoting from hell's demon is going a little far. You might wanna lose the Bible quotes from your signature Calico, or try to be more Christian in your daily life.

you are a good German! you even know how to spell your master's name!