Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Chat should be closed if not open to members

Quote Originally Posted by Green Supreme View Post
    And you want too be part of that so bad you can taste it. Now that's funny shit. Bit of a hypocrite huh. Guess many already knew that. Peace GS
    I thought a hypocrite is a person who says one thing and does another?

Hmmm sounds like you GS. First you insult me, then cover your ass with Peace? So I can say anything horrible to anyone I want here as long as I end the conversation by saying Peace? Durn too bad I ain't up on all the rules of etiquette here

oh Peace Man

almost forgot

Ya you said all those bad things about chat, yet you want in. Funny shit. Keep it up you are winning in the entertainment department anyways. By the way if you had looked at any of my posts they all end in Peace GS. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

looks like weedwitch is on the same boat as charlie.....duh WINNING!
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

I think Weedwitch, Cootie, Randude and Big Nugget should start their own chat. No one could boot them. They would always have each other and if some folks wanted to watch they could. Get on it folks, you could have your own world. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

I'll be the first to admit i've been an AWOL admin/mod....but that doesn't mean i don't hear whats going on....Weedwitch i've always been nothing but nice to you...but i CONSTANTLY hear complaints about you....the points brought up by other members here are valid...you've been banned from another website...people here constantly complain about you...so maybe JUST MAYBE...its not everyone else...just some food for thought...maybe the way you come off on the net isn't good?