Thread: micro bubblers

Default micro bubblers

I'm looking for a highly-effective, reasonably priced bubbler for both vaporizer and bubblehash use. Something along the lines of the Toro micro-circ looks about right. I demand a stable base since it will be used near a torch and anything tippy is a huge liability in my eyes.

Thanks to a tip here, someone pointed out some nice Etsy pieces but they lacked a stable enough base. I like that the micro bubblers in that style are more like a jar - low and squat.

$300 is still a lot for me to swallow, but if this is the ideal vehicle for my needs, its acceptable. I certainly admire worked glass but I am just not flush enough to pay for it. The Toro piece on aqualabs (out of stock) is very attractive for being transparent. I'm about the only person on the planet, though, who would prefer something without a label or etching of any kind. Nonetheless, it looks about right.

I've only used old-fashioned glassware along the lines of Graffix or similar pyrex. Simple conical bowls, and a hollow tube for a downstem. I don't know much about all the options now or the differences between arms and showerheads and slits.

The comparable micro-bubblers like this seem to have either the circ (Toro) or showerhead and occasionally inline. How do these differ in use? Or is it an aesthetic difference?

Will I regret choosing a 14 vs 18mm joint?

Also, these are out of stock everywhere! If anyone can point me to a good microperc online, I would love it. Otherwise, if anyone knows of a good place to look in Portland, Eugene, SF, or Santa Cruz I would love to hear.

Thanks!

Big Als in berkeley would be where i would look for toro in the bay

Thanks! I'll check it out, going down there next week. I'm not set on the Toro and am seeking suggestions of all kinds. Primarily, do yall think a microbubbler is a good way to go for someone who can only afford one quality piece for a while?

i like the 14mm.....but the 18mm is friggin great too!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

I have 2 toro micros , 1 is custom with a 14mm direct inject instead of the traditional joint b/c i only use it for oil i drop the nail straight in the toro!