Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Healthstone Glass meets Essential Extracts Solvent-less Hash

Quote Originally Posted by Sh1zn1t View Post
    Well yea man, no place is as down as the Salty D. Glad to see others are on here as well. What dispensaries do you guys hit up? Until I get my hands on more trim I'm stuck at the storefront haha.
    Yes! "Salty D."! I'm using that.

SDDC is pretty legit for high quality. They usually have top quality bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpLover View Post

Yea but they have been carrying waxes lately. My bro got some buddha wax from them...I hope they aren't still advertising that they carry only water extracted concentrates...

SDDC and Greenworks have always been good clubs. SDMC and Chi Hollistic are pretty decent as well. Since I work in a club I don't really go around, that and the price of gas just doesn't justify it for me.
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

Quote Originally Posted by PurpLover View Post

Haha I got it from Mitchy Slick. If you don't know who that is he's a Southeast rapper.

And I'll have to check them out. Their prices look really steep though($40/g?!)

Quote Originally Posted by CalcioErba2004 View Post
    Yea but they have been carrying waxes lately. My bro got some buddha wax from them...I hope they aren't still advertising that they carry only water extracted concentrates...

SDDC and Greenworks have always been good clubs. SDMC and Chi Hollistic are pretty decent as well. Since I work in a club I don't really go around, that and the price of gas just doesn't justify it for me.
    How was that wax from there? Pretty good? I been going to House of OG for their GDP wax lately.

And inbox me what place you work at maybe? I'll stop by and see whats good there.

Anyways, anyone know where the compassionately priced ounces are at? Man this sounds so lame but I don't budtend anymore sadly.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!