Thread: Bubblenow with 1 Gallon Kit?

Default Bubblenow with 1 Gallon Kit?

So, I got my 1 gallon 8 bag kit about a month ago and did a few runs to get my technique down before my harvest.

Now harvest time has come and I have more trim than expected (I know what a problem) and instead of trying to run it all 2 oz. at a time by hand I was thinking of getting a bubblenow machine.

If I were to cut a hole in my 1 gallon bucket to have the excess water drain into a 5 gallon bucket would this work well?

In my head it sounds fine however, I am a new to this and there might be some issues I am not thinking of.

Any thoughts before I make my order would be greatly appreciated.

The max. recommended weight of the starting material is recommended because the screens can become clogged. Water won't drain properly and contaminants can be trapped alongside the hash your collecting.

Two oz. dry for 1gallon sets, but not sure of max. recommended weight of wet material.

If you do end up simply pouring water through the bags, make sure to do it very gently and slowly.

That makes sense and I don't mind running it two ounces at a time.

I figure it would still be quicker/less mess running it through a mini washer than by hand.

Any other thoughts?