Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Knife hit

thank you �$@uAr3D can you give me a link now on study concerning hemp bee line i would appreciate maybe im bad with research but i cant find anything exept the hemp or bee wax seperated . all i found is people impression on the product or web site that sell it and claim of the purity .nothing serious

Quote Originally Posted by AlexParadis View Post
    squared im really sorry if i'd seem angry i wasn't maybe it's my poor english that give those rude short sentence im from quebec and speak french so i m going to work on this the reason why i asked bbman more information than his simple impression of the product is that i want to see where he got his info i really doubt bubbleman would take time to post a reply that end up been false or wrong. he would just wont write anything . thats why i would really appreciate him to answer or to start a new thread on his research on the hemp bee line to show scientific study on hemp burning residu and if the bee wax really clear the smoke or if finally hemp invisible essential oil (like a match the essential oil is the fuel of the flame ) give off toxic mater during combustion.
    I'm not trying to flame, but you have the worst grammar of any forum poster I have ever seen. But no worries since you say your primary language is French.

Do you really need scientific evidence to prove to you that beeline is healthier than a bic? Why don't you just do a a/b comparison for yourself and draw your own conclusions? If you compare the flame of a bic to the flame of a beeline, then you can see that one is a lot clearer and cleaner.

Or just take what Bubbleman (one of the most knowledgeable people on hash production and consumption) says for what it is: his opinion.

hi,

i prefer ceramic heads for ligth my hashis, also some hot hits may be ok, but only some times..

best regards.

image attached is a animated GIF of a bho hot hitm same old school hot hit but with oil.
    Attached Images Attached Images

glass hot hit is the best
    Ma mère m'a toujours dit de rincer les fruits avant de les consommer.

glass or ceramic heating element hits are awesome. so are solar hits with a magnifying glass...

but beeline is not too far behind when u use it correctly...

convenience makes it an easy sell...

i have several spools of beeline, it's awesome!

I like the glass "bong straws" vaporize you hash and water filter it