Thread: pagging Mr. or Mrs. DrBud, is he still around

Red face pagging Mr. or Mrs. DrBud, is he still around

Been tracking you down, as I am a NOOB....Read everything I could from your micro sog grows. Looking to follow behind you but starting with seed to find a mother that I can use for perptual. Looks like when I think I have found you, I'm lead to another dead end. Anyone knows where DrBud is active at the time.

Can anyone help me??? I have 11 10 day old seedlings and 1 barely hanging in. They were planted in sandy no nute soil. They are on their 2nd set of leaves some starting the 3rd set. the first set of leaves are stating to loose color and yellow. I just feed with half strength miracle grow all purpose 1/4 teaspoon with superthrive. Do you think that would be enough for them to feed and gain their color back.

i suggest feeding the lil fucker full strength miracle grow!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Get a bottle of Clorox and get some distilled water, mix it 5:1 and water your plants...that's pretty much what you are doing with the miracle grow anyway...please do some research. I know for a fact you didn't get that technique from any cannasites that are worth a damn...not one grower, that is successful, grows with miracle grow, superthrive and sandy no nute soil...
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

lmao ......razz

lmao, I know I'm a newb guys. I just need some help or insite to be able to actually harvest some smoke. I'm using jolly gardener potting soil. For nutes i got rid of the miracle grow and got some 5-1-1 Fish Fert, and shultz 10-15-10. Does that sound any better. Can I grow some good buds with what i have? And whats the thoughts on mater magic organic dynamite? I was thinking of amending the soil with the mater magic and supplement with the 5-1-1 and 10-15-10. Can someone help me with a feed schedule?

Mixing organic and synthetic nutes are a no-go. One or the other, homie.

Anyway, help on the feed schedule - every other watering.

Help for right now - flush your soil really well and use only the fish fert for the time being. I'd do 1/2 strength if you're going on 3 nodes. Mine are on 4 nodes currently and they're in a full strength organic mix - one of eight is experiencing some minor burn.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinErb View Post
    Mixing organic and synthetic nutes are a no-go. One or the other, homie.

Anyway, help on the feed schedule - every other watering.

Help for right now - flush your soil really well and use only the fish fert for the time being. I'd do 1/2 strength if you're going on 3 nodes. Mine are on 4 nodes currently and they're in a full strength organic mix - one of eight is experiencing some minor burn.
    Noob on Noob action...
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

I suppose sarcasm is hard to portray online. I didn't want to be as obvious as suggesting bleach.