Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oil is dangerous>>>>>>

what i meant is that oil made without any solvent is more healthier than hash because of the cannabinoid ratio its not true that oil is always dangerous . If your piece of oil is 85 % cannabinoid what you got in your hand is a pieces of cannabinoid . The best oil are made out of trichome head.

i think he is referring to rosin? "solventless" hash oil?

yeah yeah, my bad-was trollin for no reason-we was on the same page

i put the rosin link on the second post

im saying this because i did some research on cannabinoid extraction . bubblehash is not an extraction its more like handpicking some fruit in the cannabis plant. If a person want more than just smoking trichomes he can do some concentrate instead so all cannabinoid in every part of the weed will be extract, the inside of trichome head, all the resin in the plant mater, pistils and small stemps. Concentrate can be achieve in a lot of way without any solvent . even with solvent something pure can be done like budder king did .according to an article he made a butter that was tested at 99.4 % cannabinoid , he did it with isopropylic alcohol.

smoke bud and make hash using trim...cannabinoids are not the only thing in the plant that are helpful. THere are over 200 different terpenes(essential oils) as well that have theraputic properties...fuckin scientific bullshit, trying to isolate that one molecule to make money off of it....MAKE WATER HASH EVERYDAY AND RUB DEM PLANTS!
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

This doesn't happen to many hash makers. Good luck and be safe. Peace GS

Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Ya of course my shit's purged properly. Peace GS

Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Default Butane Hash Has Hidden Dangers

again co2 is not harmful all you need is a supercritical fluid. butane is the easiest to use but it suck every gas can become supercritical all we need is to find a risk free gas like co2.

yes co2 is another method of making oil but........its not what fullmeltbubble forum is about.......so fyi we like to talk about bags w ice swirling around in it or nice compact washers doing nice 5 min runs.....or cleaning up some kief .....and so what kind of bubble r u smoking? have a blessed day 777