Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Oil is dangerous>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by AlexParadis View Post
    your really against butane ... even showing it every f***ing time in your signature. i don't like butane myself but im pretty sure that the 10 to 15 % of "non-cannabinoid compound " in bho is less harmfull than the 40-70% in bubble hash.
    i'm not as worried about lung irritants as i am worried about neurotoxins from butane...

butane is nasty shit... i don't even like using it to refill torches

Thumbs down Hydrocarbons.....

Running Halogenated Hydrocarbons, over my Cannabis under Preasure..... Ya sounds Real Healthy.......
    ~~Hydrocarbons or Vegetation~~ I'll Eat the Whole Damn Plant....... You can Eat the Hydrocarbons...
    God Gave us Herb not Pressurized Butane... Its not nice to mess with Mother Nature...
    Trust No One......X.......

oil is like crack or opium to me. its fucking dope .
    Ma mère m'a toujours dit de rincer les fruits avant de les consommer.

oil is not dangerous you fuking hamburgers.

it may be dangerous to make, but don't be a fuking hamburger.

Hey who did the testing on the fuking bubble bags?

you hamburgers are smoking dye.

nuff said.

lol @ this guy... the hamburglar himself...

its not the oil that is dangerous its the butane, oil is healthier than hash. "Hey who did the testing on the fuking bubble bags?TaneTool". i think you mean : who did the testing on trichomes head toxicity ? the answer is: a lot of people . trichomes have a great ratio of cannabinoid vs plant matter and can be found in nature. 3 -23% of dry sift can be water soluble, it is basicly sugar, starches and pigment . So washing your trichomes before you smoke it is more healthy .. so in my opinion bubble bag is the best thing ever happen in the cannabis industry . you can make fancy hashish even if you do every thing wrong during the process.
    Ma mère m'a toujours dit de rincer les fruits avant de les consommer.

Everytime in my life I ever used any type of petroleum product or touched one it without a doubt left a film or some sort of oil residue on whatever it touched. Please show me proof that butane doesnt leave the same residue and exactly how they got rid of it. My common sense says dont smoke it till someone can show me how they remove all traces of it ...not to smoke it untill someone shows me Im wrong.
    Nam myoho renge kyo

no oil recipes here... sorry.. but you said it /.... people are dangerous.. and guess who will be reading and following your recipe... PEOPLE>

go figure

any oil talk on here is deleted.. so feel free to continue to try and get the discussion going and i will just squash it..

Bubs..
    Last edited by Bubbleman; 07-18-2011 at 04:31 PM.

oil is...

....fucking bullshit!