Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Making Soft Hash from Keif

Default Help Making Soft Hash from Keif

Hi all, first off id like to say this site is a godsend, ive soaked so much up in my time viewing.

And I'm hoping you guys can provide some insight here.

I'm trying to make some nice soft hash from dry sift.

I saw bubbleman's thread on his "turkish method", wich seemed to produce a nice product,had good sheen and seemed malleable(as for the rest id have to test it myself).

I'm wondering if any1 knows any other ways to practically make or press a nice malleable blonde or black hash(practical as in i mean no one really wants to hand rub a pound or more of hash ect...not practical lol)

any help is greatly appreciated

I would try the method you mentioned. If you have good quality powder the pressed product will be hard at room temp and malleable when body heat is applied. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

thanks GS, just wasnt sure if there were other ways achieve a simmilar end product using a press to process bigger amounts at a time or if its possible to process bigger blocks with the aforementioned teq above

Jack presses and vices work. Peace GS

Hey Gs appreciate the quick replies,

Ive tried vises and presses before but it always comes out a hard block of pressed kief similar to ftw's brick in this thread http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/...ght=hash+press

im more interested in a malleable/soft hash and was wondering if there was a way to achieve this using a press or vise.

main reason y im interested in using a press is so i can process larger slabs(100g or more) effiecently

but by all means if u know another way to process slabs like that of soft malleable hash without a press im open to any ideas, especially from a fellow canadian

thanks King

KingChron curing can soften a piece of hashish .
    Ma mère m'a toujours dit de rincer les fruits avant de les consommer.

It seems to me you are looking for cream or charas...
    Genesis 1:29-Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
    Genesis 9:3-Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Jesus blessed me with its future,
    and I'll protect it with fire.
    -Rage Against The Machine "Sleep Now In A Fire"

PROP 215 & SB 420 Compliant

APthats very interesting i knew that it would darken it due to oxidization but i did not know it would soften over curing.

Calcio, i've collected charas before although very good it can be quite tedious to get a reasonable amount, looking for more of an afghani or leb goldseal type consistency

as i stated above, i liked bubbleman's "turkish" method but i was trying to find other methods to produce a nice malleable hashish similar to afgani or goldseal or even a soft morrocan blonde

It's the quality of the powder that makes it malleable, not the method. Peace GS

if you want to press a lot of kief put it in your 25 mc bag then wash it, after let it dry in one flat block. this block will be easier to press.
    Ma mère m'a toujours dit de rincer les fruits avant de les consommer.