Thread: Using a Humidor to dry/cure bubble?

Default Using a Humidor to dry/cure bubble?

Is this a good idea? What are some ways to take advantage of the humidor's humidity stone to achieve proper moisture content when drying and curing my extract? I have bubble right now drying (almost 24 hrs) so how long until I would place it inside the Humidor? I just want to say what an amazing place this is and how much I have learned already just by lurking. Please tell my I didn't waste 40$ on this cigar humidor today lol.

Well I have never used one but i'm sure if you let your bub get properly dry before you put it in the humidor it should be fine. Did you break your bubble into tiny pieces so it coud dry quicker and more even? blessings

yes I did break it up into pieces. The piles are pretty much dry and should be ready for the humidor this evening.

i always use my humidor to cure and dry my bubble . your humidor will work only for the drying process because of it s price , 40 $ sound cheap , a real humidor is expensive and will keep humidity for a long time . your box's moisture level will change each day , each time you open it.
    Ma mère m'a toujours dit de rincer les fruits avant de les consommer.