Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: collie man on the mountain top

Default collie man on the mountain top

Thumbs up

Sweet!!! Are those 200 gal smart pots? looks like northern colorado to me ...oh maybe 8300 feet or so...Nice grow. Are they clones? Keep on posting!
    Drip system? What kind of emmiters? and how many per pot?

Peace.....Oldschool

custom sized 300s at 2500 feet 60 plants drip works MSGR300 sprayers

1 plant per 36 bomb threat kush 23 DOG 1 old betsy 36 bomb threat in the light dep...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are they getting bigger?
    Attached Images Attached Images

That outdoor field is ideal, i'm in love.

Yea they are getting bigger.... Looks like your gonna have one hell of a GRASS issue with the way your pots are full of grass and its not even July yet...Is the grass from the straw? Are the girls about 3 and 1/2 feet tall now?What do you feed and what kind of fertalizer injection system do you use? They look great!!! Are you on a well? I have been using 3300 gallons a week on mine...Hope it slows down as they get more established...

Can we see your light dep set up?? Wondering if it is like mine....

Have you used the same "pot's" before?How did you yield per unit?

Sorry for all the questions but you did post on a forum! Peace , Oldschool
    Last edited by old school; 06-16-2010 at 12:27 PM. Reason: ask more!

My light dep is in a 12 x 50 hoop house, Ill get some pics up of it eventually. This is my first year in these beds. i use fish hydrolysate , cold pressed kelp , molasses .. i have a 2500 gal tank that i mix things in to and a 6 way manifold with 1" hose everywhere doing my irrigation system. i have a well and year round creek..As they get more established they will use more water

Thats an awful big space to cover.... Can you cover it alone.... Is the cover custom made? Black plastic? How do you deal with the humidity after the cover is on? Any bud mold issues??

Peace.....Oldschool

They way we do light dep out here is take an hour off the sunrise and cover at that time then once its fully dark we pull the tarp off and let them wake up with the sunrise so we only have to take the tarp on / off at once..yes I can do it by myself. The cover is a 30 x 60 from Creative Shelters. At the end of July I stop pulling tarp and let them go since everything will be in flower at that time any way.