Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wet house offering some tips lmao

hehe i smoked that stuff at the cup it did melt some but not fullmelt hehe it was a bit wet and hehe "nobody ever used more then 0.2 grams" lol i took what i got and smoked it in one hit and was more then 0,2 it was an ok hash dont get me wrong but far from the best i have had
    some pics of it
    this is how it was packed it ws a living helle to get it out of the packed

and here it is being smoked wel that was one of the hits this is not hte one with alle in one hit

K.I.C.C
    proud member of JO.int since 1998

yeah it seems like lots of people now adays are jumping on the bubble bandwagon, but not backing it up with FULLMELT BUBBLE.
    i mean to spend the time and energy to make those cards BUBBLEMANIA, you would think they would also spend some time on finding and making the best possible hash they couldn

oh well, a little bit closer anyway..

Bubble man

Limeygreen Guest

Is there anyone here who can't smoke .2 grams of even decent quality water hash in one sitting? My tolerance may be fairly low compared to most of you but this is ridiculous.

Huh?

Sin

.2g? lmao, fool.... That won't barely wet my shoelaces, boy. Keep bringin that shit every 5 minutes till one of us falls down, then bring it every 10 minutes.....
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

My first homemade stash of good hash put me straight to bed early last night after a big bowl smoked over a couple hours playing GTA4 christ I could barely keep awake while baking some chicken mmm with roasted red peppers and provolone chz .....damn shit gives me the munchies bad haha I take it this normal?

damn well this made me hungry gonna warm that shit up for lunch as well!!

Quote Originally Posted by trichomefarmer View Post
    lmao all that considering the half-assed quality available im most coffee shops in Amsterdam.

What's with the skull and crossbones?
    truly a bunch of turkeys
    i was ther for that HTCC... i get to smoke icolater... it was very good..but very expensive.. i think they were chargin like 20euros per HALF gram..

or for 50 euros you got the .5iceolater .. then whatever 2strains they entered (wernt very good) along with a whol heap of greenhouse schwag (magnents - pens -rullers)

funny part is at bottom "NOT EVEN EXPERIENCED SMOKERS USE MORE THAN .2 GRAMS OF ICEOLATER AT A TIME" i smoked the whole .5 when i got it ,,, and went and bought 2 more...
    Last edited by BiG H3rB Tr3E; 05-23-2008 at 05:51 PM.
    Top Ranking Reggae Station : www.irie.fm created by your fellow FMBers

Quote Originally Posted by BiG H3rB Tr3E View Post
    i was ther for that HTCC... i get to smoke icolater... it was very good..but very expensive.. i think they were chargin like 20euros per HALF gram..

or for 50 euros you got the .5iceolater .. then whatever 2strains they entered (wernt very good) along with a whol heap of greenhouse schwag (magnents - pens -rullers)

funny part is at bottom "NOT EVEN EXPERIENCED SMOKERS USE MORE THAN .2 GRAMS OF ICEOLATER AT A TIME" i smoked the whole .5 when i got it ,,, and went and bought 2 more...
    HAHA thats awesome.

Yeah, suddenly i don't feel that bad smoking 5-6g of good import everyday - i mean how many trichomes are they able to "compress" into those .2g? Even if it would be completely pure, spread out over a complete cannabinoid profile there is hardly enough of the good stuff to get you blasted, if your tolerens is up.... Imo

Peace

I once saw a guy suck down .6 of semi-melty bubble in one hit, and I'm pretty sure from watching it I could do the same..

With me if it's really dank good stuff, it's not really gonna make me smoke less, it's gonna make me smoke more. If I have some killer melty bubble I'll just sit and smoke through it because it tastes great and is fun to smoke. If I get some stuff that tastes like popcorn/dog poo yeah maybe .2 is all I'll take....because .2 is all I can stand XD