Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wet house offering some tips lmao

Ahh, very nice Lovin2Melt..Nice to see a fellow GTA4 junkie in here..I smoke bubble and play that shit like every night

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneda View Post
    I once saw a guy suck down .6 of semi-melty bubble in one hit, and I'm pretty sure from watching it I could do the same..

With me if it's really dank good stuff, it's not really gonna make me smoke less, it's gonna make me smoke more. If I have some killer melty bubble I'll just sit and smoke through it because it tastes great and is fun to smoke. If I get some stuff that tastes like popcorn/dog poo yeah maybe .2 is all I'll take....because .2 is all I can stand XD
    Yeah know the feeling, but if it dont smell or taste good i leave it alone... If it tastes bad, it reminds me of the days where i smoked really lowgrade hash mixt with tobacco on a shitty little plastic bong - and every day coughing out my lungs - JUST CAN'T STAND IT ANY MORE! ;-) so thank you god(and bubbleman) for cold water extraction and vaporizer's

Peace
    It's better to be trich'ed out than to be out of trich's

well .2 ain't nothing....i put down atleast 5-6 grams a day which is probably going to skyrocket now that i learned how to roll hash paper joints...but when it only costs you 80 cents a gram to make...fuck it right? i grew a couple of their hazes out last year and i must say it was good smoke, wasnt making hash then, but i bet it would have been very heady bubble...pretty funny pamplet though....i always enjoy how whacko he gets for his pot.....hes like the crazy eddy of pot marketing...any of you know who that is?

Well in the interest in reviving an old ass thread and to indulge my joy of playing the devils advocate I will state my opinion...

I think it is entirely reasonable and even a tad bit responsible to have these types of warnings.

To those of us that smoke high quality all the time we forget our humble beginnings.

Many of those who go to Amsterdam are custies( derogatory term for customer who pays retail or higher)

Thats what they cater to at many of the shops, tourists.

and many of these people can hardly handle the premature, pre kiefed bullshit buds they sell at many shops, let alone any quality hash.

I mean just check out this thread

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/...2405#post62405

LOL

so in short yes skull and crossbones and yes recommend not using to much.

you dont want kids passing out and having convulsions(seen it happen to some kid who smoked a bit of dry sift i made)

Better to air on the side of caution.

But it is also entirely reasonable to us to laugh at such things as we are more experienced and know better

Quote Originally Posted by BigWillyDee View Post
    well .2 ain't nothing....i put down atleast 5-6 .....hes like the crazy eddy of pot marketing...any of you know who that is?
    hehehe yea I've ran into him on the lot a couple of times

thats cool man. haven't heard anyone bring that guy up in aaages hahah

I agree with ya lepstadder; I think the warning was meant for the general public. I remember one time we were smoking with a friend of mine who smokes only on occaision and he freaked out and essentially would say literally everything that went through his mind much to our amusement. I did warn him about the dry sift purple urkel kief I sprinkled on the bowl but he decided to milk the bong anyway haha. I do have to say I was proud of him but it definately reminded me that for people without a sizeable tolerance hash can be some strong stuff. And I'm not even going to start comparing my dry sift to the fullmelt people on here have. Sorry if I rambled on there but this thread reminded me of that story haha.
    Peace,
    thehodgod

Yeah my friends dad is scared of hash because we put it on a bowl one time without telling him and he got so fucking high and now he wont even smoke with us for fear that we put hash in it.
    I be on yo head like my name's New Era

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous View Post
    hehehe yea I've ran into him on the lot a couple of times

thats cool man. haven't heard anyone bring that guy up in aaages hahah
    long island eh?

Quote Originally Posted by DUBSteppin View Post
    Yeah my friends dad is scared of hash because we put it on a bowl one time without telling him and he got so fucking high and now he wont even smoke with us for fear that we put hash in it.
    wow what a pussy....

nobody used more than .20grams!! hahahahahahahhaha is this a challenge?