Thread: Bubbles at 120, 73, and 25

Default Bubbles at 120, 73, and 25

These are some mobile phone pics of my third attempt with my new bag set..... my first run was too green, so I ditched the old electric drill and went with a wooden spoon. Yield was the same, but quality much better with the spoon! I'm also spraying my dry trim with water before freezing it... seems to help. The contaminants are washed out using a spray bottle.

The only thing I need to do now is figure out if/how I'm going to be pressing... I'll need to store it because I can't smoke all this as fast as I'm making it (not a bad problem to have)!

This is all from Sour Diesel trimmings.... if only I had wet green, I think I could make some real full melt.... seems like the only way to get the really clear, waxy stuff. Any pro's out there who can confirm this?

P.S. - sorry for the crappy mobile phone pictures... will get some nice macros as soon as I get my hands on a good camera!

120micron (I'm surprised at how much this one gets me ripped... I had expected to throw it away or cook with it, but it's definitely bubbly smoke!)

73micron ... this one seems to be the nicest consistency... real sticky and fragrant

Last but not least, the 25micron screen... I thought this one would be a lot stronger, but go figure... each strain will be a different case. I was surprised to get bubbles on *all* these screens... no complaints, though!

Awesome dude. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Thanks GS, dug my old digital camera out of storage because it has a macro setting... so I'm uploading some pics of 120, 73, and 25 micron in its fully cured state (same batch pictured above).

This is all hand mix for 15 minutes. The key for me seems to be rinsing the trichomes with a spray bottle before scraping from the bag.

120 micron.... as i mentioned above, I was surprised how good this smoke is... melts and bubbles. Real fast and heady high.

73 micron.... yum, I think it's my favorite. Sticky, chewy consistency, nice and translucent. Gets me tore up.

25 micron pull... also bubbles, seems a little less sticky than the others. Still a good high and plenty chewy. Not quite as clear as the others. People are telling me I should mix this with my 120 micron, and save the 73 micron for head stash.... worth considering.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures.... will post more as I continue to experiment with my technique. Got another batch of trim in the freezer getting ready!

Peace y'all.

Killer shots dude. Good work and thanks for sharing. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Nice looking hash man. Good job and thanks for the pics.

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo