These are some mobile phone pics of my third attempt with my new bag set..... my first run was too green, so I ditched the old electric drill and went with a wooden spoon. Yield was the same, but quality much better with the spoon! I'm also spraying my dry trim with water before freezing it... seems to help. The contaminants are washed out using a spray bottle.

The only thing I need to do now is figure out if/how I'm going to be pressing... I'll need to store it because I can't smoke all this as fast as I'm making it (not a bad problem to have)!

This is all from Sour Diesel trimmings.... if only I had wet green, I think I could make some real full melt.... seems like the only way to get the really clear, waxy stuff. Any pro's out there who can confirm this?

P.S. - sorry for the crappy mobile phone pictures... will get some nice macros as soon as I get my hands on a good camera!

120micron (I'm surprised at how much this one gets me ripped... I had expected to throw it away or cook with it, but it's definitely bubbly smoke!)

73micron ... this one seems to be the nicest consistency... real sticky and fragrant

Last but not least, the 25micron screen... I thought this one would be a lot stronger, but go figure... each strain will be a different case. I was surprised to get bubbles on *all* these screens... no complaints, though!