Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phosphoload, Gravity, Bushmaster, Topload, and Flower Dragon Lab Test Results!

Default Phosphoload, Gravity, Bushmaster, Topload, and Flower Dragon Lab Test Results!

Phosphoload, Gravity, Bushmaster, Topload, and Flower Dragon Lab Test Results!
    To this day many nutrient manufacturers have not disclosed the active or "secret" ingredients of their questionable products. We are told this is to keep any trade secrets from getting out but its fairly well known that any 'secrets' in this business are old news in the horticulture/agronomy department. People are buying products without any knowledge or concern of what said products contain. I know too many growers that moaned when Phosphoload was banned and when Gravity was taken off the shelves. Whether you use marijuana for recreational or medicinal use, its ridiculous to take a largely harmless plant and spray chemicals on it that are not allowed on food crops that can make your plant harmful if consumed.
    Im a bit of a Blackstone libertarian in that i think if you want to hurt yourself, you can go ahead and do it as long as you harm no others. However many of the people buying these products and spraying their plants with these harmful chemicals DO NOT grow for just their own needs. Many provide to dispensaries where their chemical sprayed product is SOLD AS MEDICINE, or to an illicit market where unsuspecting buyers are consuming a product that's more harmful than they've come to know. Marijuana is by astronomical proportions the most consumed somewhat-illicit substance in the world, and that's because its comparatively a harmless substance with many [potential] health benefits. But once you start spraying your cannabis with some of these plant growth regulators/retardants (PGR's) and systemic fungicides and insecticides (but that's a whole separate discussion), you're creating a potentially harmful product and providing it to a large group of consumers/patients who are unwittingly consuming marijuana that's now more harmful to consume than in the history of its existence.
    We've all heard that nobody has died from smoking weed. Well, with a new standard of harmful PGR's and systemics sweeping through the growers community, i think that might change soon. there has already been a medical marijuana/AVID related death. Its just a matter of time before peoples health starts getting compromised form the consumption of these mystery PGR products and systemics.

The following attachments were provided to me by G. Low, author of Integral Hydroponics and the co/owner of integralhydro.com and manicbotanix.com, with the expressed permission to post said given attachments. The attachments are lab test results of PGR concentration of different "mystery" growth regulating products like Phosphoload, Gravity, Flower Dragon etc. Thank you G for all your personal endeavors in fighting the good fight against the PGR Peddlers
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version Name: flowerdragonLabanalysis.jpg Views: 22 Size: 164.7 KB ID: 133326 Click image for larger version Name: FlowerDragonCDFA.jpg Views: 17 Size: 118.3 KB ID: 133329
    Attached Files
    File Type: pdf Phosphoload_Lab.pdf (483.8 KB, 19 views)
    File Type: pdf GravityFlowerHardener.pdf (483.0 KB, 25 views)
    File Type: pdf Bushmaster.pdf (37.1 KB, 14 views)
    File Type: pdf TopLoad.pdf (479.4 KB, 4 views)
    File Type: pdf FlowerDragon_test2.pdf (484.7 KB, 4 views)
    File Type: pdf FlowerDragon_Lab_Test.pdf (485.8 KB, 6 views)
    File Type: pdf FlowerDragon_Recall_SS.pdf (499.5 KB, 10 views)

Next post

Lab Testing Results courtesy of integralhydro.com
    Bushmaster: 271ppm Paclobutrazol
    Gravity: 516ppm Paclobutrazol
    Flower Dragon: 18,400-18,650ppm Daminozide, 30-46.3ppm Paclobutrazol
    Phosphoload: 17,800ppm Daminozide, 20.6ppm Paclobutrazol
    TopLoad: 3,467ppm Daminozide

Next post

This was written by G. Low, the provider of the above attachments.

The Daminozide Money Trail
    - Let’s analyze for a moment how much money is made by those promoting PGRs as “rare earth elements”, “citrates”, “arginates”, “quinalone” (a new one to me), “humatic isolates”, “kelp” etc to unsuspecting consumers.
    + Let’s analyze for a moment how much money is made by those promoting PGRs as “rare earth elements”, “citrates”, “arginates”, “quinalone” (a new one to me), “humatic isolates”, “kelp” etc to unsuspecting consumers.

- The math…
    + The math…

1 gram of pure substance in 1L equates to 1000ppm. Given Flower Dragon contains 18,400ppm of Daminozide this equates to 18.4 grams per litre of Daminozide at 100% purity in 1L (solute (Daminozide) + solvent (water) = 1L).

Recently, for the purpose of this article, I priced purchasing 100Kg of Daminozide from a Chinese supplier. The product was 850 grams a kilo Daminozide or 85% purity.
    - Next….
    + Next….

- To achieve 18,500ppm of Daminozide in solution with the Chinese product it would require 21.76g/L. Based on this, 1Kg of 85% Daminozide would produce 45.95 litres of Flower Dragon. The price of the Chinese product at 100Kg was $97.00 USD per Kg. Add shipping and other costs to this and we could conservatively estimate that Daminozide costs ex China $98.50 USD per kilo landed in BC, Canada where Flower Dragon is produced. Let’s be generous and make that $100 USD per 1Kg of Daminozide. Therefore, 100 Kg of Daminozide costs $10,000 USD ex China to BC. Don’t get hung up on the math. It’s largely irrelevant. The end result is the important thing (for those of you wishing to check my math feel free).
    + To achieve 18,500ppm of Daminozide in solution with the Chinese product it would require 21.76g/L. Based on this, 1Kg of 85% Daminozide would produce 45.95 litres of Flower Dragon. The price of the Chinese product at 100Kg was $97.00 USD per Kg. Add shipping and other costs to this and we could conservatively estimate that Daminozide costs ex China $98.50 USD per kilo landed in BC, Canada where Flower Dragon is produced. Let’s be generous and make that $100 USD per 1Kg of Daminozide. Therefore, 100 Kg of Daminozide costs $10,000 USD ex China to BC. Don’t get hung up on the math. It’s largely irrelevant. The end result is the important thing (for those of you wishing to check my math feel free).

Okay, so we know that 1Kg of 85% Daminozide produces $45.95 litres of Flower Dragon and 1Kg of Daminozide costs $100 USD. Therefore 1L of Flower Dragon requires $2.17 of Daminozide (I.e. 100 ÷ 45.95 = $2.17 USD).
    - Let’s also add twenty cents in Paclobutrazol (PBZ being cheap and used at low levels), $1.00 per plastic bottle used in production and $1.50 for labels. Total cost to produce 1L of Flower Dragon = $4.87 (round that off to $5.00 for ridiculously low levels of P and K that are also added in production).
    + Let’s also add twenty cents in Paclobutrazol (PBZ being cheap and used at low levels), $1.00 per plastic bottle used in production and $1.50 for labels. Total cost to produce 1L of Flower Dragon = $4.87 (round that off to $5.00 for ridiculously low levels of P and K that are also added in production).

- Next….
    + Next….

100 kilo of 85% purity Daminozide makes 4595.5 litres of Flower Dragon or 4595.5 1L bottles of saleable product. Total cost to produce equals $22, 977 USD based on $5.00 per bottle estimate.
    - Next….
    + Next….

Flower Dragon retails in the US for $120.00. We have 4595.5 1L bottles each retailing for $120.00. 4595.5 x $120.00 = $551,460.00 from an initial investment of $22, 977. Therefore, the profit made along the way equates to $528,483.00 or roughly 2,300%.
    - Next….
    + Next….

Wholesalers typically mark up products 30% and retailers typically have markups of 100% on consumables. Based on this, Flower Dragon is sold to the wholesalers for about $45.00 (a $40.00 profit for Envy Plant Products or a 900% profit and $40 x 4595.5 = $183,820.00 on 100Kg of Daminozide = $165,4380.00 in profits); wholesalers then sell to retailers at $60.00 (4595.5 x $20 = $91,910) and finally retailers Flower Dragon to consumers for $120.00 (4595.5 x $60 = $275, 730).

Wow!!
    - Of course, I’ve oversimplified this somewhat because people have rents etc to pay. The aim, however, is to demonstrate the vast sums of money that are made through the sales of these products.
    + Of course, I’ve oversimplified this somewhat because people have rents etc to pay. The aim, however, is to demonstrate the vast sums of money that are made through the sales of these products.

What is most important to note here is the vast amount of profits generated all flow to the top of the Daminozide pyramid. That is, wholesalers make 30%, retailers make 100% and Steve Berlow et al make 900% on 100% of all Flower Dragon sales across the US et al. Technically speaking, this amounts to millions of dollars earned very quickly from lies, more lies, more lies, and Daminozide.

Peace GS
    +
    ps.sorry the links don't work. Important info is in the second post