Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best hash did u smoke?

Default best hash did u smoke?

My best hash i smoke was from lebanon

green structure and weed flavour
    Change false friend for serious enemy.

Save whales and kill goverment people

we have more goverment people than whales in the world.

Is weird for me icmag get older his bodys and everyday are more kids his minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNZ1y...eature=related

Saved the whales , kill the italian

romulan 73 micron water extract made by matrize

Best hash I has was a mix of endless sky and bubba kush dry sieved unpressed. Smoke that and was wondering where my forehead went.

ALASKAN ICE

90 Micron
    Smelled like minty toothpaste, tasted like mint candy. Sky HIGH!!!

No pics, all gone!!
    Last edited by GLandGUY; 11-04-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Well.. hard to pin point it right down to a single piece.. although skunkman sams dry sift is INSANE... some of the bubble i've made over the years in jamaica has come out just beyond incredible.. right up there with the Nicest i've ever had the pleasure of smoking.> not only fullmelt beyond belief.. but tropical Sun grown resin...mmmmm mmmm

peace
    Bubble man

Well.. hard to pin point it right down to a single piece.. although skunkman sams dry sift is INSANE... some of the bubble i've made over the years in jamaica has come out just beyond incredible.. right up there with the Nicest i've ever had the pleasure of smoking.> not only fullmelt beyond belief.. but tropical Sun grown resin...mmmmm mmmm

peace
    Bubble man

last night i recrystallized a small batch of cannabinol via scfe w naphthalene and ethanol ice cold. sorry next batch i will try to post picts. fckin got me wasted and i got tolerance to co2 honey oil as im comming up on my 75th successful co2 extraction, cannabinol was really an accomplishment cause that shit dont happen on accident, except once when i used whiskey in place of ethanol and the sugar started the seeding process and honey oil followes suit to purification or in that case contamination.

co2xtractor take a little bit closer look at this site and you will see we dont do oil here . Just cold water extraction hash ...not interested in solvents ... just catching trichomes.
    Nam myoho renge kyo

OG x c99 (cog) 100 ui YIKES!!

Well, Solvent based the best I've had was some I made myself with the strain Crystal (White widow reback x northern lights #5), homegrown, made with butane and a 6 inch long by 1/2 inch diameter stainless tube... I know how people on this site feel about BHO and solvents though so I'll just try to forget that unforgettable sweet and spicy, lemony kerosine taste.

The best bubble I've ever had was Pineapple Trainwreck concentrate from one of the clubs around here that used to be quite on top of the hash game, their bud was very much lacking though.
    So I remember this stuff was HARD as a rock, try to press it in your fingers and there was no give, it was just so hard and not malleable in the slightest. Well, put just a little piece of this stuff in the one hitter, lit the lighter, dipped it down and within a split second of the flame not-even-touching the hash, it completely melted into the bottom of the bowl (we weren't expecting it to be so melting and so didn't use a screen), instantly releasing a thick, clean, white smoke into my lungs that tasted deeply of apples, moving to a heavy sweet pine flavor and finishing off gently with a lingering lemony hash sweetness, and leaving nearly no ash!

Unfortunately this was AFTER I had the pleasure of growing some pineapple trainwreck and so I did not have the chance to make my own... Someday I will though, Trainwreck is my favorite strain of all time, and anything crossed with Trainwreck becomes heavenly in my book. :-)