Thread: New here...!

Default New here...!

Hello everyone, I am new here and hope to be able to learn from y'all here and maybe teach someone something too, if I can.

Just ordered my first set of Bubbleman's 5 Gal. BubbleBags after working with a generic set of 20 Gal., a generic set of 5 Gal. made of ripstop nylon, and a set of 5 Gal. (Gro 1) I got from a local smoke shop (which I ended up selling to a friend for $50 a few weeks later because my 73 Micron ended up looking like someone shook a cat around inside the bag and starting loosing little red bits of nylon, or whatever, in the concentrate) for $130+Tax. I remember thinking it was a tad pricey at first, now I only believe it to have been pricey because of the quality, or lack thereof.

Now I had a question for Bubbleman, I was very interested in your Bubble Now XL, however after searching the internet I have discovered a similar product, in fact almost identical (to my eyes at least), the "Bubble Magic." They have a smaller 5 Gal. version that is similar to yours, but blue, instead of yellow.
    So now the question: Is there a difference, if any, between the 2 machines? What do I get with your machine that I don't get the other (Besides of course your unparalleled customer service)?

Thanks in advance BubbleMan and everyone, I hope to have a long, fruitful relationship with everyone here and with your products!

P.S. I'll have pictures of concentrate up soon (still working on the solventless wax), after I get my new bags, my last batch is almost gone, and I can't deal with anymore red stuff in my product.

P.P.S. I'm an amateur grower,, with only 3 or 4 indoor and 1 outdoor harvest under my belt, I know way more about the subject than someone of my experience level should, and I'm always learning more, so feel free to ask me anything, if I don't know, I'll find out ;-)

P.P.P.S. If you're ever just north of the bay, feel free to hit me up, I always like meeting new folks and sharing medicine with them if I've got it :-D

~Tastey

Another note I forgot, I used to make BHO, not to toot my own horn, but I had people telling me some of my BHO was the best they'd ever had. I don't suggest making BHO to anyone, I'm honestly amazed some of my friends haven't blown themselves (and me) to smithereens.
    Last edited by hmmmtastey; 01-30-2012 at 04:16 AM.
    Everything I post is really the work of a Mysterious Purple Rhino named Lazarus, he's 'cool', and he talks to me sometimes...