Thread: Sleestack Dry Sift !!!!

Default Sleestack Dry Sift !!!!

hey there guys and gals... freshly back from the cannabis cup... and Legends of Hashish Party... 9th annual. The cup... well was the cup... much went on and im sure you all read about it plenty.. what this thread is for.. is to share some of the hash i was able to photograph while in the dam this year.
    We held a small comp during the legends party.. really just a sampling of everyones hash ( 17 entries) and myself Sam and Rob as well as a few others judged them. IN the end this was our Number 1 unanimously..
    However its not super accurate as SAm did clean this resin im about to post..
    i will also post the stuff he cleaned out so you can get an idea of just how clean JJ got it.
    Can't say enough about how amazing it was... great job JJ...

Last edited by Bubbleman; 11-29-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Those are some killer shots Bman !!!!!!!!!

OMG, those have got to be some of the most detailed trichome shots I've ever seen - looks like sticky bags of goodness ready to burst free into bubbly bliss.

Awesome pics Bubbleman Great photography looks real tasty Thanx 4 sharing

Looks great Bubbleman..exclent..DD
    There are always two people in every picture. The photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams

I must say that that Sleestack drysift melted on the screen like water. It was very pure, and the high was unmistakeable. I didn't get to smoke anywhere near enough of it

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Yeah it sure was incredible melt wasnt it yukon.. i have people who tell me theirs melts just like that.. but when i smoke it.. it boils and bubbles UPWARDS... if only they had seen this melt drop right thru the screen everytime it was lit...

Here is another shot for the collection.. still have tons to go thru but am just gonna go thru em slowly and add em as i do..

Peace
    Bubbleman

yes its great! the sleestack has the high that makes your ears pop and seems to clean up very nice

it also overrides other highs pretty quickly...gotta love sleestack

bubbleman, just started posting up on this board. Firstly, great meeting you at the cup. Did JJ spark that with the sunglasses on and the intense flashlight?