Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New guy. Pictures inside.

DrySiftWizard Guest

Default New guy. Pictures inside.

Outdoor Blue Dream. Indoor pictures coming soon, and this isn't even that pure by my personal standards. Sample is 1/2g under a 200x Veho.

Edit: Two new shots up.. little MK Ultra that was done recently, but not properly dried.. was in a hurry and couldn't wait, lol. More to come in the next few weeks.. Purple Kush, Sweet Tooth, and a couple others..

Cheers..

And yes, I see the fuzz, lol.

Last edited by DrySiftWizard; 11-27-2011 at 04:52 AM.

Looks like some quality sift! I have that same USB microscope too haha.
    Proud Bubble Bags owner!

yeah looks nice for sure... definitly some contaminant to clean up.. but that last few % id always the hardest... are you multi screening and carding or have some other technique's you would like to share....

Bubble man

DrySiftWizard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    yeah looks nice for sure... definitly some contaminant to clean up.. but that last few % id always the hardest... are you multi screening and carding or have some other technique's you would like to share....

Bubble man
    I haven't seen my technique on here yet.. or on ICM.. but people are close.

There is def. a few pieces to clean up, but for now, being it wasn't dried properly, was rushed, etc.. i'm stoked.

I do use more than one screen though.

It's also quite deceiving when you are talking about certain strains like SS that are essentially hash strains.. I make this quality/purity out of any strain you hand me.

Give me some SS and i'll be glad to give it a shot.. I have some Sweet Tooth trim that is absolute filth that will be getting done in the near future.. will be sure to share.

Cheers..
    Last edited by DrySiftWizard; 11-27-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Right on man.. well you should share it sometime if you feel the urge... always great to learn more technique's.
    As for strains being more condusive to hash making... absolutely correct.. however if you have a solid dry sifting method ( i use multiple screens as well as some other tricks.. ) and i can get it pretty darn clean... where as Sam the Skunkman can literaly purify any resin to 99.999 %. ( still waiting to see that technique as well) check the jj's dry sift thread to see what im talking about
    anyway welcome to the community ,,, great to have you here sharing i look foreward to your posts

Peace
    Bubble man

DrySiftWizard Guest

Yeah, i'm familiar with Sams method.. or rather, the product.

The other thing i'm curious about, are uncropped shots of some of those beauty frames.. as even in those, there are obvious specs of fragmented stems as well as whole ones, and pieces of green matter.

If I truly wanted to decrease the yield, I could easily pull a finer product, but at some point I did draw the line to a 'solid' (what's posted here) happy medium.. i've had it that fine as what i've seen from Sam, and even cleaner. Problem is i'm over having just a small amount, like a handful of hits, as opposed to giving up ~1% and pulling 3-5x as much product.

99.99% (ha) of the people out there don't even notice.. so eh.

But I suppose when it comes time to enter something in a competition, i'll have to bite the bullet and do just that. Just kinda not looking for the notoriety or exposure. I enjoy what I do and share with a small circle.. and i'm pretty happy with that.

Might make some ST tonight. If I do, i'll put shots up later.

Peace.

DrySiftWizard Guest

Oh.. also, I don't card. At all.

Just one single sift, and it comes out like this. Heh.

Somethin' to chew on.

If I wanted to refine through a finer screen and pull it even cleaner, it would happen, as i've done so before many times. But the loss of yield is really not worth it to me in the end.

Cheers..

This is the Sweet Tooth.. trim was only dried for 3-4 days tops.. just got impatient and had to make a taster batch early.. heh..

No freezers, walk-in's, cold, etc.. just do it here in my living room with the kitty at the feet. If I truly wanted to take a decent amount of this stuff (one sift, no carding, zero refine) and bang it through my refining setup, I could.. but like I said, the loss of yield is enough to negate the increase in purity.. it's just eye candy at this point and we're splitting hairs, haha.

But, in a couple weeks i'll do just that for you guys. Would only be one refine and it will be far more impressive than this. Just hate losing the yield. Oh well.
    Last edited by DrySiftWizard; 11-28-2011 at 07:18 AM.

"If I wanted to refine through a finer screen and pull it even cleaner, it would happen, as i've done so before many times. But the loss of yield is really not worth it to me in the end. "

and then...

"But, in a couple weeks i'll do just that for you guys. Would only be one refine and it will be far more impressive than this."

we are much more intersted here at this site anyway... with MORE IMPRESSIVE.. than loss of yeild...

Peace
    Bubble man

waiting eagerly.....
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    we are much more intersted here at this site anyway... with MORE IMPRESSIVE.. than loss of yeild...
    +1 make lots of the really good stuff, thats what we wanna see... who gots the best of the best save the 'dirt sift' for your friends

Quote Originally Posted by DrySiftWizard View Post
    but like I said, the loss of yield is enough to negate the increase in purity.. it's just eye candy at this point and we're splitting hairs, haha.
    agreed. me personally, i would take the easy route... but still, its fun to see who can make the purist of the pure...
    Last edited by MS34ME; 11-29-2011 at 11:15 PM.