Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New guy. Pictures inside.

DrySiftWizard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    19 posts and 10 years of growing makes him a god.....
    Post count is related to grow experience? Good to know that's how this forum thinks - because you're a fucking retard if you think that. That's not my opinion, that's fact.

Who cares long i've been doing it? What does that have to do with anything? I know guys (many on this site) who are far older than I am, have been growing longer than I have, etc.etc.etc.. guess what?

They still don't produce the quality I do.

The fact that you're basing judgement off of post counts is laughable. I have given you more than enough information in this thread and it saddens me that none of you can figure it out, because it's literally the easiest thing in the world, but nobody outside of myself and a few others have thought about it, it seems.

So, no.. i'm not going to 'give up the method' lol.

You enjoy your site B.man. You have the reputation for the wrong reasons. Lots of people make the same/if not better products than you do. You're not allowed in this country because you literally rip people off and use them for your own personal gains.

Cheers for that.

yeah bubbs...i'm done with this idiot, too. i'm basing judgement by you being a fucking asshole......that's the fact here. so you make good hash....big fucking deal. there's lots of good hash being made, by better growers, and nicer people than you. i mean how good could your hash be? if you've puffed it, and you're STILL a fucking jerkoff on this forum, i call that shitty hash. so take a nice, long, puff off of your pipe, and think about that for a minute, bozo. you must have a comprehension problem, if you cant see my post is all sarcasm.......so basically you're just showing us you're a moron. thanks. now i know how to really judge you.
    Last edited by Razz; 07-27-2013 at 12:36 AM.
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by DrySiftWizard View Post
    Post count is related to grow experience? Good to know that's how this forum thinks - because you're a fucking retard if you think that. That's not my opinion, that's fact.

Who cares long i've been doing it? What does that have to do with anything? I know guys (many on this site) who are far older than I am, have been growing longer than I have, etc.etc.etc.. guess what?

They still don't produce the quality I do.

The fact that you're basing judgement off of post counts is laughable. I have given you more than enough information in this thread and it saddens me that none of you can figure it out, because it's literally the easiest thing in the world, but nobody outside of myself and a few others have thought about it, it seems.

So, no.. i'm not going to 'give up the method' lol.

You enjoy your site B.man. You have the reputation for the wrong reasons. Lots of people make the same/if not better products than you do. You're not allowed in this country because you literally rip people off and use them for your own personal gains.

Cheers for that.
    Hahahahahahaah. You're just laughable. Whats a waste. So there is nothing here for you, yet you return each day to see whats written. Serious wannabe/trollin. Move along young feller. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

DrySiftWizard Guest

LOL.. you enjoy the 5 guys who post on this forum. Tards.

Like Jerry Once said ....> He's goneeeeeeeee.. gone gone and nothing's gonna bring him back...
    ( happy birthday Jerry)
    dont let the door hit you on your way out Drysiftwizard ( no ego in that name)

Bubble man

more like Drysiftbozo. i'll enjoy the 5 guys posting, as long as Drysiftmoron isn't one of them!
    EX-MOD SQUAD MEMBER!