Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New guy. Pictures inside.

DrySiftWizard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleman View Post
    "If I wanted to refine through a finer screen and pull it even cleaner, it would happen, as i've done so before many times. But the loss of yield is really not worth it to me in the end. "

and then...

"But, in a couple weeks i'll do just that for you guys. Would only be one refine and it will be far more impressive than this."

we are much more intersted here at this site anyway... with MORE IMPRESSIVE.. than loss of yeild...

Peace
    Bubble man
    Ah.. yeah I realize that.. just got the first few out of the way here.. had a few handfuls of each trim.. decided to bite the bullet and just make a couple grams of each for stash..

When the rest of the room is down, and i've got bags and bags of trim to spare, yeah.. i'll def. throw some prom queen shots on here.. best believe. =)

Cheers.

NICE.... THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR..

Bubbleman

Quantity shmuantity, QUALITY = GODLINESS

Really nice pics for just one sieve, wish I could make this lovely stuff, rare to see quality like this.

awesome shots sift wizard! thanks for sharing pics/tips and welcome to fmb!
    Originally Posted by esbe:
    We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo!

DSW nice images. I'm working on images right now and trying to get some super clean product to work with is my problem. I'm not worried about reducing yield as I'm doing batches now just for pix. I only screened once with the dry so you've got me thinking a couple more cleanings, even with the same size sceen, will provide me what I seek for pix. Got any suggestions for me? Thanks..DD
    Last edited by DoobieDuck; 12-06-2011 at 07:18 PM. Reason: getting it right
    There are always two people in every picture. The photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams

DrySiftWizard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DoobieDuck View Post
    DSW nice images. I'm working on images right now and trying to get some super clean product to work with is my problem. I'm not worried about reducing yield as I'm doing batches now just for pix. I only screened once with the dry so you've got me thinking a couple more cleanings, even with the same size sceen, will provide me what I seek for pix. Got any suggestions for me? Thanks..DD
    Don't ever use the same size screen twice. If it got through once, it will most def. get through again, esp. after you re-card and break up small pieces into even smaller pieces.

We're dealing w/ microscopic stuff here.. don't forget that. The less breaking up/carding/etc. the better.

So what happened to this guy? Post just ended?

DrySiftWizard Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hektik8625 View Post
    So what happened to this guy? Post just ended?
    Ha, yeah I almost forgot I made this post once upon a time.

I need to get those shots up there, don't I.. Hmm..

Awesome looking drysift man Keep up the good work, quality over quantity
    A tree is a tree...

yeah more shots is always welcome.. as well as a full explanation of your tech. Ie are you using bud or trim. or you doing a light bounce and getting just the top heads.. ( this is easier than doing a large extraction and cleaning it to this quality)
    either way its great to see.. and im very happy your sharing with us

Give thanks

Bubble man