Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doobie's Makin Hash Too...

Default Doobie's Makin Hash Too...

I don't get by this forum often, I'm sorry for that, but I have been doing some recent hash runs and experimenting with different lenses etc. for capturing the images of those hash makins, and I wanted to share some of those here with you. First..the Kief, dry sift, using a RonRico oven I converted into a tumbler. Then I'll post the bubble runs..several of those..

I've seen much cleaner hash, mine has some small leaf particles and pistils that squeezed through. And I've seen much better pix, Bubbleman in particular..but considering the home made reversed lens set ups I'm using to capture these I didn't do to bad I don't think. I promiss the images will get better and will be comming in for a week or so. ...peace..enjoy the pix...DD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are always two people in every picture. The photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams

Hey doobie.. thanks for sharing man... love it. So your reversing your lens to get a macro affect.. very cool.. i've heard of this but never tried it. Love the ronico oven conversion as well... hahahah can't say herb people aren't thinkers.

Great job on all counts

Bubble man

Default ShowTime

Hey Bubbleman, and honor to have you stop in. Just for you I've found an old pic of the rotisorii. I'll get you some more info on my lense set up soon..peace..DD
    There are always two people in every picture. The photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams

i have a newish outlook on life...ive noticed myself included we NEVER give OURSELVES enough credit.....doobie those kief shots look great.....you can't compare one picture from another....as I'm sure everyone here has seen your amazing nature shots.....Is it the cleanest kief i've seen in my life...no....of course not...VERY few people relatively speaking can make sift that looks like bmans or sams or even nearly as clean....but those cats been making hash for 25+ years....I'm not saying you should ever feel your the king shit and your shit is the best ever...but have some self respect and realize your skills....sorry for the rant but i just been thinking about it alot recently...and i think your sift looks awesome and would be honored to smoke it any day of the week....and your crazy camera contraption setup is pretty freaking awesome alone...glad to see you around here cant wait to see the bubble shots...keep on keeping on

Default Thanks for your appreciation of my art...

FMB thanks buddy for your insight..I too am looking at life very differently, just turned 57 yesterday! And thanks for the rant..I surely didn't expect that, but I did like it!

I do have respect for my images, the respect I receive daily from others like you is the very reason for that.
    I'm disabled, home alone, all day, everyday, cept weekends when the wifey's not working, I can not drive. So my art n imagery is my life and forums on the web my gallery. Thanks you guys for providing such a wonderful place to display my art, I'm grateful for that.

I'll get you those cam/lens set up pix soon, but until then, here's the pressed product. I use a 1 Ton arbor press and guaran-ass-tee-you that this is solid. Everything on the mirror, under the camera, in the first pix is in this little plug. peace...more very soon...last two pix are un-pressed sift...DD
    Last edited by DoobieDuck; 12-06-2011 at 03:25 PM.

I've been watching your pics on the net for at least 7 years...even had the great oppurtunity to meet you in person in vegas...was in no way implying you didn't have confidence...i was just saying the way you worded your post was semi negative about yourself...I love your work...i had that one pic of the hummingbird over the flower as my desktop for a long while.....this site just got a lot better with the likes of you one love

Default Now the Bubble

FMB..many thanks my friend for the kind words. You couldn't have said anything differently that would have made me feel any better...that was so nice...appreciated greatly. I feel very welcome here..

I seem to have poor control over wording things sometimes. I read an old post of mine the other day and didn't remember writting it...it didn't even sound like me, I was baffled. And I call myself a writter..Ha..! I'm sorry I couldn't have stayed longer at that Vegas gig to visit longer with you and everyone else. Next time.
    This is bubble from what I call Rez HazeDog. It is Chemdog Haze limited release. Peace..DD

Default Hash Pixel Update

Image update..more bubble from the Rez HazeDog..DD

Default What's left?...

Well what's left for me to do other than post some more pixels of my bubble? Here's the bubble from my Hummingbird Hybrid, green pheno. Enjoy..peace..DD

Damn man, you are extracting some quality resin there. Looking super clean, golden goodness. I'd rather be puffing that than stuck in damn cubicle hell....... Thanks so much for sharing.

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo