Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How should i prepare nugs?

Default How should i prepare nugs?

how should i prepare about a half o of some frosty nugs to run in my 1 gallon set? hopefully someone can get me a quick answer, should just chop them up with scissors and leave them in bigger chunks to hopefully get broken up when stirring or chop up finely? any help appreciated

I would break the nugs down to their nuglets with scissors, trying not to handle too much. Mix those and anything left in the bag. Good luck. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

thanks man, i was just waitin for an answer, starting now, should i just break em down to like snapper size or smaller? does it break up at all while mixing?
    just got rid of some to m buddy...only 6 grams, super frosty indoor though. you think its worth it?
    Last edited by Central_Coast; 09-29-2010 at 12:49 AM.

Snapper size would be ok. As to the breaking up while mixing, the answer is yes and too what degree depends on how you mix. Before I got my Bubblenow I liked to hand mix with a wooden spoon for 10 minutes. Your mixing should be vigorous enough to create white bubbles. This is far superior to cake mixers or paint mixers, as it breaks up the material less. Good luck man and don't get impatient, drying the finished product is as much a part of the job as the rest. Peace GS

on of my buddies ended up coming through with some trim, got an oz of caboose trim, yielded some nice hash, definitely looks melty, not full melt.
    i used 9 grams of some frosty nug clippings and some like shake/ little nugs i didnt smoke, got some really nice stuff, very melty, when finished uploading ill post them up here

i dont have a 90 bag so here is 90 and 73

dont have a 45 so here is 45 and 25

nice stuff

thanks man, i was shocked, my second run of bubble by myself, never gotten melty stuff. heres what i ran tonight, will post up dried pics. i ran about 33 grams of pretty broken up caboose trim, bone dry( thats how i got it) caboose is TWxSalmon Creek did 2 runs, for some reason, every time i have made hash i forget the red bag...i dont have a black 90 bag and my white bag the paint is unfortunately peeling on the inside so i dont use it. second run i used work, red, green, orange and purple.

just cheelin

gettin there

due to the size of my bags and buckets i work in a seperate bucket

good thing for the cleaner bags
    mmm 73(with the 90)

everything

found this fucker outside, didnt now they were in the humboldt area
    Last edited by Central_Coast; 09-29-2010 at 06:18 AM.

Nice run dude. After a few days drying you should have some mad puffs there. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

Yeah great job man.your bubble definitly looks killer.. Very nice to see..

come puff a bowl with us in video chat sometime... ( as well as anyone else who reads this )

Bubble man