Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EE Solvent-less wax (Photos by Ben Ramsey)

Hybrid View

Talking EE Solvent-less wax (Photos by Ben Ramsey)

damn selecta mad props you should make a howto thread on how you make this beautiful wax

Looks alot like bubble... whats the process?

Bubble man

perhaps cannabis essence would be an appropriate name, but it's your baby you get to name her...

just call it trichomes haha cuz that is what it is...

just piles of ooey gooey oozing trichs...

my mouth is literally watering...

Looking at the fact that I can see tricome heads and stalks i would have to say this is not wax. Good bubble more likely

Once again... "Solvent-less Wax" is Essential Extracts term for its highest grade of water hash... We dont like the term "bubble" hash.. sorry.. no disrespect. Its like Sam the Skunkman calling his product "Sam's Dry Sieve".. or for another example, BHO makers often times call the same process (changing a small variable at times) different names, like Budder, Shatter, Wax, Earwax, Errl, etc... Thus, my product is differentiated by calling it "Solvent-less Wax".. We believe our process and product is superior to most of what we see on the market as "Bubble Hash" therefore, we labeled it accordingly. Marketing, yes. But we aint lying... We are not using water as a solvent, we are using it to mechanically separate trichome heads form stalks, therefore, "solvent-less". It has a very waxey consistency, because we are able to retain oils and terpenoids better than most processes, therefore "wax"... Creating the "Solvent-less Wax".. We all know nobody is "creating" anything "new" these days... I have just studied throughout the world, and come up with a combination of skill sets and techniques to create "my" process, but I dont call it my process, rather a process I have learned form various hash masters and come up with a few of my own little tricks here and there to form the process i use today....

Bring on the arguments! haha... i know they're coming. Also, everytime i post on here, i get a bunch of rude remarks and peeps telling me my shit aint real, or it aint water hash, or it aint "wax".. etc, so why would i want to just give u my process? Seems kinda silly to me dont u think? I spread the knowledge i have for the passion of hash making throughout the globe without holding shit back, but sometimes, it feels as tho people are not appreciative of my time which is so little these days, so I share where i feel people deserve to know... A lot of you members are on my groups now and u learn daily, im sure, but for those, who have stayed here and keep hating, why should i share my process wit u?

"I spread the knowledge i have for the passion of hash making throughout the globe without holding shit back,"

I have never dissed you or your product. Don't let a few oddballs ruin it for everyone. This is a hash site after all. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Sorry, no disrespect. 90 percent of ya have been extremely chill and inviting, thus, I come back. Also, sorry for my negativity, guess it was a long day.. I've had some hash in my system now... And some reggae tunes... Irie now.

[We are not using water as a solvent, we are using it to mechanically separate trichome heads form stalks].

So are you using bubble bags, or have you developed your own technique that is different from a bubble bag?

Or, are you just very very good at using bubble bags to make your product?

Don't mean to make you reveal any chef's secrets... just curious what mechanical separation method you use.

Looks Like decent bubble.. ( i called it that.. way before my company had any popularity and really only called it that.. cause the stuff i was making was Bubbling and boiling like mad.. and boilhash just didnt sound as good.
    Either way i guess people will always call it what they like.. and i definitly understand your reasons for marketing..
    Its great to see you posting your pics and knowledge... its always nice to share tips and tricks we've learned over the years..
    I know i've learned a few here and there..

im sure it bubbles in the bowl nicely.. or.. solventlessly wax's in the bowl? lol

Bubble man

FullmeltClearDome BubbleHash