Thread: EE Solvent-less wax (Photos by Ben Ramsey)

Threaded View

Excellent pics! I'm assuming you don't use a machine for this like I just recently started doing. Using my 2 minute hand-run method, I don't even pull ANYTHING like this, the best I got looked like brown sugar. Unfortunately though I don't have near the experience you do, been stuck in the 707 since my inception, best I have to go off of is Rize's how to video, which really just made me want a Bubblenow (which I have now yay), and tips or tricks of folks who have only ever made inferior product (basically I've learned what NOT to do, it's a huge list).

Anyways, I am in AWE! No offense to Matt Rize, but I thought his stuff looked good, I have something even above that to aspire to. By the way Matt, I'm getting close to ice wax like yours ;-)

Little ditty -- Water acts as a solvent because it is polar, THC is secreted as a glandular stalked trichome that is covered in a non-polar wax; because of this wax, in this instance water is not acting as a solvent.
    Thinking of it this way, it's easier for one to understand why they chose the term "Solvent-less"
    Last edited by hmmmtastey; 12-27-2011 at 12:57 AM.