I have leached chemmy buds before I smoked them, and when I grew, I experimented with water curing my hydro grown buds. I have been contemplating doing this with product before I bubbled it, but until now I have not had anything that needed it. The other day I received a few rather large bags of trim and buds that are moldy, we were going to make some kind of oil out of them, but I might try this on some of it... I'm just VERY iffy about using moldy or potentially moldy product in my $300+ set of bubblebags...

My technique has always been to put the product in a large enough basin filled with water and put a board or plank over top of them so that they are COMPLETELY submerged; again cover the basin to keep it all nice and dark. Every day drain your basin of water, being very careful to keep the product safe (you can take it out for the draining if you use, say, your bathtub), now fill it up with fresh clean water, repeat step one. Continue the entire process for 7 days or until the water is no longer green/brown and/or murky. Now you'll notice something, your product will no longer be green; in the case of trim, who cares, in the case of bud, it lowers your bag appeal and bag weight, but increases potency and smoothness of the smoke. Stick your trim in the freezer, or your bud in the dehydrator in low until it's dry. After having done this with bud I can tell you the ash burns to a clean white after all is said and done, so I would assume that any hash made with bud or trim cured this way aught to do the same... It's worth a shot I'd say!