Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colorado's Concentrate game is gettin some recognition!

Hybrid View

Default Colorado's Concentrate game is gettin some recognition!

Here's a little article surrounding Colorado's concentrate game... Gives a few nice pointers as to how I make my product as well...

http://digitalissue.denverwestword.c...n/?i=92395&p=3

Bless Up

Default oops

the article begins by saying your open to sharing your knowledge of hash, continues to talk about how you now make solventless hash, and then gives a 10 step process on how to make bubble. dont mean to be a troll, but it kinda seems like, maybe the author thought so to, that the last process would be to get solventless wax, but it isnt, thats jus the bubble process.

awesome product, it really is, mad props, but maybe its time to decide whether youre the free loving stoner man who enjoys giving up his knowledge, or the heady pro concentrate king who keeps all the goodies for himself, it just looks a bit wierd from an outsiders point of view-- "I share everything i know!" followed by "oh i am not going to share it with you guys(the public)"

i hope to think that those magazines(and magazines overall) are getting published for esoteric purposes, that you get info there taht you cant jus google. it seems like the authors like "heres this really great esoteric practice that one guy does, and if you want to do it, you cant, cuz i am only going to give you this 10 step exoteric process anyone can do" very strange.

but this is all comin from jealousy, we all just want to know how you do your thang. hope its going well, regardless of us knowing what it is.

I think the point you are missing is that we make water hash, just as everyone else does (well maybe more OCD), but we choose to call it "solvent-less Wax" (in its highest grade) or "Solvent-less hash" (for the lower qualities) rather than "bubble hash" because since the huge eruption of BHO, dabbing and the like, "bubble" hash has taken a second seat in most medical states... I know it has in Colorado and California. We believe our Water hash is of a higher quality than most "bubble hash" on the market (especially because most hash makers these days keep their best grades) and we dont use "bubble bag" brand filtration screens, thus, we coined a new term to help sway patients away from buying solvent extracted hash. We chose "Solvent-less Wax" for many reasons, but one of them not yet mentioned is its similarity to the word Earwax, which became extremely popular in the "dabbing" community.. Maybe the way we market our water hash isnt to your liking, but we are on the same side in this ting... Im promoting Water hash over Solvent hash.... Remember? I didnt write the article either... Just was featured innit... Bless Up sameway

yeah man my post sounded way more dickhole than it was supposed to, i was just confused cuz the author built up the piece like it was gonna let us in on all this info that only people like you know

s'whatever, thanks for sharin regardless of my weird journalistic anxieties

Hey nikka t.. thanks for sharing.. i enjoyed the article and yes its definitly the bubble process.. but personaly i would change the name back to bubblehash.. which is what people know it as... and more importantly.. its not a solventless process
    as water is a solvent... now if you wanted to call it a chemical solvent free process that would be more accurate.. but definitely waterhash or bubblehash is a good name that people know.. my two cents
    here is a link telling about water's wonderful properties as a solvent
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Properties_of_water scroll down to water is a solvent.

Hope to see more from you in the future

Bubble man

Water has many abilities. I do not believe this one to be as a solvent though. Solvents dissolve stuff. Nothing is being dissolved in the bubble making process. Peace GS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solvent
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

totaly agree GS>. but water is Solvent.. non the less..
    i say why not just call it Water hash.. or even Bubblehash... or even Ice o lator hash.. or even one of the many names its been given since its inception...

Bubble man

ps. i will add that something is being dissolved thus the colour change in the water.. if nothing dissolved then the water would remain clear no?

I would agree that one of waters abilities is as a solvent. Just not the purpose for which we are using it. I am sure no one is using water for the reasons you have stated. It is waters inability to dissolve the trichomes and leave little residue, while helping extract trichomes, that makes it affective in this purpose. Cool that folks can have an unheated debate. Peace GS

I truly appreciate the mellow debate. Originally we were gonna call it a "Chemical Solvent Free Extraction" but that was just too long... So for marketing sake, we chose to call it Solvent-less wax, because as GS mentioned, we arent using the water as a solvent. Yes, Bubbleman, water is the universal solvent, but depending on how you are using it. We are not using it as a solvent, because we are not dissolving anything into it that we are keeping. We are using it as a vessel for mechanical separation. Bless

Lets use another example for the sake of debate. Water is a lubricant as well. How would it look if it was advertised your hash was made with lube? Food for thought. Peace GS