Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colorado's Concentrate game is gettin some recognition!

At first I was a bit skeptical about you calling bubble or water hash solventless wax but now I see 100% where you are coming from DJ.. Bubble has really taken a 2nd seat behind BHO, at least in cali, in terms of popularity and potency which in my eyes is sad.. Bubble taking more time and materials to make, as well as hashers keeping their best product for there stash may be leading causes.. Oil has become so hyped among medical customers.. If changing the name can be a main factor in re-introducing the vast majority of med patients to the true melt then go for it.. I truly believe a marketing strategy like this can point the sheep in the right direction, so good luck..

p.s. Have yet to see a dispensary with a steady supply of FMCD.. They have oil for days though
    ~WW

"Folks who have no vices have very few virtues."
    -Abe Lincoln

Our 3 in Colorado have a steady supply of FMCD aka Solvent-less Wax.. haha. And all the other centers that I process for are managing to keep it stocked these days, but this is in part due to the marketing of "Solvent-less Wax" behind it...

Here's my issue with what u just stated, Matt.. Our goal in our specific process is to retain many of the terpenoids and Oils and colors. So if we do lose some to the waste water, its not our goal. What we are using the water for, mainly is a vessel for the "non-polar" trichomes to be carried in. Therefore, we use Solvent-less as a term to describe our process, and as a marketing term... Obviously there may be some things that dissolve in the water, but its not what we are keeping...

Great answer. I was thinking the very same. Peace GS
    Changing the color of cannabis one grower at a time.

Agree with GS, and here is why:
    TEMPERATURE and AGITATION are the mechanisms by which we come to that melty yumminess.
    The ice water(or when people use dry ice in the water to achieve colder faster temps) freezes the trichomes, they get brittle and break off. they are then collected in the screens
    A situation in which water is a solvent would be when cocaine HCl is dissolved in water before being basified with NaOH or NaHCO3 to make crack or freebase.
    Another example of solvents is when butane is used to dissolve the THC, or ether is used to dissolve the BHO to wash, or isomerize.
    In this situation, the water is just a carrier for the physical trichomes.
    @Bubbleman. I DO think some stuff is dissolved in the water, but not what we want. The water goes through the screens. Some plant fats, chlorophyll, even dirt. Not saying you dont know your shit, just disagreeing.
    Now, to go medicate on some bubble
    Namaste