Thread: I took a bong toke and made my self a kief tumbling machine

Default I took a bong toke and made my self a kief tumbling machine

This was a old ice cream yogart maker i found laying around & I put a wire mesh coffee filter in it with sum slight modifications of course. So i took a bong toke and made my self a kief tumbling machine, its works very well and i got sum kief to start collecting, after i blaze a bong toke of hash of course.....
    Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 01-04-2012 at 12:52 PM.

I made my kief tumbler machine yesterday, and i made a couple of test runs and i finally came up with a method, i lightly guide the grinded erbs with a small brush for bout 5 mins then i get a bigger brush and guide the erbs for bout 5 more mins, i dont crush or press hard on the erbs i jus guide the flow up on the coffee filter so that kief can get extracted, the strain i used was GDP i bought a half oz for 65$ at a medical shop in Fontana, it was pretty danky, so im glad it worked out cuz when i first did this test run i ran the machine on its side with a lid on and it did'nt work out to well, and thats when the bong toking and thinking and more bong toking and thinking and a lil spark hit my brain and i brought out the brushes, so i hope this thread helps out kief wranglers out there cuz it worked out for me, so tomorrow ill post how i made this beast to help out my fellow smokers who are new to the game, got to cut this short cuz i have sum kief to smoke

Cool little rig, not sure I'd use it for dry sifting, but I've been thinking about getting into the sift for a while now, so any inspiration helps! Gotta get mah terpenes and flavanoids!