Okay so you have finished your bubble run and are about to throw out your wet, apparently useless material, don’t.

I use a very simple method to get another product from my post abubblyptic trim.

Cannabis coconut oil

Throw your wet material in a big kitchen pot. No need to use a double boiler for this method.

Add some water to the pot, enough to more than completely submerge the material. Better to have more than necessary than not enough.
To the same pot add a jar of coconut oil. I use 1 full jar (500ml) of coconut oil per pot of plant material.

Cover the pot and turn your stove top onto a low setting. I use setting 2 out of 6. The water in the pot will keep the material from burning whilst the coconut oil is being infused.

Heat it for at least 1 hour, stirring every 10 minutes.

At the 40 minute mark, increase the heat. I turn the stove up to setting 3. Increase the heat to the point where your mixture boils slightly, and needs constant stirring, this is to make sure you get out all the active ingredients.

Now you are ready to strain. Pour the liquid through a strainer. Collect into a wide Tupperware container. You can wait for the plant mixture to cool slightly and then squeeze the material through the strainer to get out all the oil. Be careful and use common sense as the oil in the material holds a lot of heat, I recommend using gloves, any type where the heat won’t transfer.

Now you have your oil/ water mix in the container. Put it in the fridge. Wait 24 hours. The coconut oil will turn into a solid sheet and sit on top of the water. Simply stick a fork in it and pull the whole sheet out at once. Discard the water bellow.

There you have it. I then break the sheet into pieces and put them back into the original coconut oil jar then put it in the fridge. Whilst normal coconut oil can be kept on the counter, this one cannot. It must be kept refrigerated or it will go off.

This is in my opinion, the simplest way to get the absolute most out of your material after making bubble.

Use as needed. You can make chocolates by melting the chocolate down adding some oil then freezing the chocolate back into a solid. Take a small piece as it is hard to gage the potency of the product at first. I noticed regardless of the buzz of the bubble the effect from cannabis coconut oil made after bubble is a very heavy effect. When it hits it beats you up like you just ran a marathon. Good for people with insomnia.