Hello, being a new member I thought I'd share what I've learned this year. 2011 was a FLOODED growing season in Cali., as a result I've had tons of frosty lovely trim and popcorn at my disposal. I'm not joking when I say I've processed WELL over 50 lbs in the first few weeks of october. Ive got a photo of 6.5 lbs of varing hash pressed into 1/4lbs bars, hashhead fort knox! Might have balls to post that soon
Ive run ice water, alch, bho, dry screen, even threw some in the cuisinart and scraped the kif off the sides. This is by far my favorite process, start to end, layed out for you!

You will need, bubble bags (220, 73, 25),2 buckets for your bags, 10# bag of slab dry ice, ice chest, pan of water held at 150, food saver bags and sealer. Ok, lets go!

Place your slabs of dry ice on the bottom of the cooler, throw your frozen material on top of dry ice and close the lid. Let it sit for at least half an hour, stirring the trim by hand every 5 minutes or so. Gently, so cold itll powder right up.
Now that it's hella cold. Cut the bottom off one bucket, stick it inside the 220, 220 into the 73, 73 into the 25, other bucket whole over the whole mess.
Drop a few large handfuls into the top bucket, along with a couple marble sized pieces of dry ice.
Swirl, swirl, shake, sounds silly? Try the gentle rythm. Swirl, swirl, shake. Lol. Big inside joke. Shake er gently for a minute, I only run frosty trim, so I stop when it looks spent. Pull the spent herb, which still makes great butter, refill the setup and repeat!
I run about 1-2 lbs before I pull bags and collect. The