Thread: My ongoing sog

Threaded View

Default My ongoing sog

I've been running this system for a few months now, and the results keep getting better and better, allowing me to make more and more bubblehash with every harvest.

I have a eurosystems 1000w switchable ballast running HPS over a 4x4 ebb and flow table, with a 40 gal reservoir. I'm feeding Canna Aqua Flores A+B, Canna Rhizotonic, and some Fox Farms Big Bloom. I change my res every 2 weeks, and top off with just plain water whenever the res needs it. I don't veg at all, I just let my clones get a really good root system in the rapid rooter tray, and then throw them straight into bloom. Of course, this means I have to use pretty stretchy genetics, so I'm using an NL, and a local cross, durban poison x superskunk. As of right now I have 7 superskunks drying, 4 NL's waiting for the chop, another 8 superskunks and 3 NL's 4 weeks in, and 7 superskunks and 4 nl's a week in. I also have another 6 superskunk and 4 nl clones I'll be putting in the table soon.

Whole table:

NL at 1 week:

NL at 4 weeks:
    Superskunk at 4 weeks:
    Some NL all at 7 weeks:

Last edited by fullmeltbubble; 12-10-2007 at 05:58 PM. Reason: changed the format