Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ongoing sog

Default My ongoing sog

I've been running this system for a few months now, and the results keep getting better and better, allowing me to make more and more bubblehash with every harvest.

I have a eurosystems 1000w switchable ballast running HPS over a 4x4 ebb and flow table, with a 40 gal reservoir. I'm feeding Canna Aqua Flores A+B, Canna Rhizotonic, and some Fox Farms Big Bloom. I change my res every 2 weeks, and top off with just plain water whenever the res needs it. I don't veg at all, I just let my clones get a really good root system in the rapid rooter tray, and then throw them straight into bloom. Of course, this means I have to use pretty stretchy genetics, so I'm using an NL, and a local cross, durban poison x superskunk. As of right now I have 7 superskunks drying, 4 NL's waiting for the chop, another 8 superskunks and 3 NL's 4 weeks in, and 7 superskunks and 4 nl's a week in. I also have another 6 superskunk and 4 nl clones I'll be putting in the table soon.

Whole table:

NL at 1 week:

NL at 4 weeks:
    Superskunk at 4 weeks:
    Some NL all at 7 weeks:

Last edited by fullmeltbubble; 12-10-2007 at 05:58 PM. Reason: changed the format

And here's what's going on in my mom area, where I have a space heater, some fans, and 8x 4ft t8's. I feed them the fox farms veg regimen, + liquid karma and calmag when they need it. I need to upgrade to t5 soon, or I'll go out of my mind...

little purple indica bush:
    My old unkempt superskunk mom:
    The NL sisters:
    A very full veg area:
    New prospects, from left to right, superskunk, cali cough, and chunky nl:
    Next batch just getting ready for the system:

I cleaned a bunch of stuff out of my mom room, almost got spider mites pretty bad, took a bunch more clones just in case. I'll chop down 4 nl's on Saturday, so more pics to come.

Looking great Kaneda, i love your system. Looks like a fast runner. Looks like the mother room did need a bit of cleaning lol
    Lifes got me mad, but
    If i Had a Midget Id Be Glad

The plants at 5 weeks are starting to look really nice. They're taller than any I've done so far in this system, and if they fill in like I think they will, I'm gonna have a nice amount of dank weed in like 3 or 4 weeks.

Here's an NL at 5 weeks:

Here's a superskunk, same age, 5 weeks:

Here's an NL at 8 weeks yesterday. I reallllly want to chop them, as I'm anticipating some pretty stony nugs.

Foxtail, or stacking calyx? You decide!:

Here's the trichome pictures. Sorry, I can't really get much closer than that and keep focused...

definately go like 2 more weeks on your chunked out NL

I'm getting some killer vertical growth with this canna. Here's the whole table, a week after the last table picture I took:

This is the same NL I took a pic of a week ago, it was only a few inches tall then:

Some durban superskunk, 35 days in.

A group shot of the 4 nl's at 58 days:

They're all either stacking calyxs like crazy, or starting to foxtail. Here's a few pics of what I'm talking about, the entirety of all 4 plants are doing this ALL OVER. Good, or bad?

Talking

nice work, kaneda!

i particularly enjoyed your macros!!

damn....

Really? Go figure, those are the hardest ones for me to take! I have this digital camera from the turn of the century, it's like a 3.1 megapixel Pentax or something. I threw a 2 gig card in it so at least I can take a whole lot of pics and save the very few that turn out decent though.

Thanks for the kind comments!