Thread: What's wrong with some of these leaves? With Pictures.

Default What's wrong with some of these leaves? With Pictures.

Hey how's it going. I've just got five little plants under a 250 watt HPS set up in a 2'x4'x6' tent. My temps have been really good (always 70-75) and my humidity sometimes hovers in the upper 50% range, but usually in the upper 30s to mid 40s. I've got good airflow, and a circulating fan inside the tent.

I picked up the clones from a collective (2 Sour Kushes, 2 Churches, 1 Cheese, 1 Romulan) and vegged them for 14 days. Now they are on Day 16 of flower. I've really trimmed them up along the way so I only get colas and a couple branches on each of them. I gave them zero nutes during veg, as I was told the Ocean Forest soil would provide them with plenty of nutes for my short veg time. I fed them 1/2 tsp. per gallon of Tiger Bloom on Day four of flower, then watered them on day 8 with no nutes, then gave them 1 tsp. per gallon Tiger Bloom on Day 13.

Now, on one plant, the Sour Kush #2, some of the old fan leaves look burnt or fucked up in some way. The pics are below. And on one of the churches, there are some dark spot discoloration in upper fan leaves towards the tips (also in pics, I think the last two pics I uploaded).

Thanks for your help, I really really appreciate it. I'm ready for some full melt in six weeks hopefully
    Attached Images Attached Images

it kinda looks like a mag deficeny or lockout...what kind of water are you using...R.O?

This should be somewhat helpful in figuring out your deficiency:
    http://www.weedfarmer.com/cannabis/tables_guide.php

No pictures, but gives a good idea.
    Everything I post is really the work of a Mysterious Purple Rhino named Lazarus, he's 'cool', and he talks to me sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by fullmeltbubble View Post
    it kinda looks like a mag deficeny or lockout...what kind of water are you using...R.O?
    I'm using tap water that I let sit out for 48 hours and I make sure the pH is proper. Think that could be what's causing it? Any tips for fixing a mag. def.? Appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by hmmmtastey View Post
    This should be somewhat helpful in figuring out your deficiency:
    http://www.weedfarmer.com/cannabis/tables_guide.php

No pictures, but gives a good idea.
    Super useful, thanks, bookmarked it. I think I may have a Mn deficiency on one plant...

MANGANESE (Mn)
    Necrotic and yellow spots form on top leaves. Mn deficiency occurs when large amounts of Mg are present in the soil. Foliar feed with any chemical fertilizer containing Mn.

Hmmm.

Here is a lil flow chart thingee you may find helpful

http://buymarijuanaseeds.com/communi...hooter.100730/

YBG
    I am the Eggman, Coo Coo KaChoo

Peace peace
    Last edited by 18dummy; 11-18-2013 at 04:24 AM.

In fact YGB, in that chart you shared it says this:

"4) a) Leaves are browning or yellowing. Yellow, brown, or necrotic (dead) patches, especially around the edges of the leaf, which may be curled. Plant may be too tall. >> Potassium (K) deficiency."

Each one of my plants is 18 inches high right now, and only the top 5-6 inches have branches/bud spots because of the pruning I did. Could this be part of my problem?

so your saying your tap water comes out 150-200 and you don't add any nutes but aerate and lit sit for a cpl days and you come back and check the ppm and its doubled? have you cleaned your rez? when in doubt flush it out....i'd give your plants a good flushing, clean the rez go half strength on the nutes for a little bit than slowly build back