Thread: What's wrong with some of these leaves? With Pictures.

Threaded View

Default What's wrong with some of these leaves? With Pictures.

Hey how's it going. I've just got five little plants under a 250 watt HPS set up in a 2'x4'x6' tent. My temps have been really good (always 70-75) and my humidity sometimes hovers in the upper 50% range, but usually in the upper 30s to mid 40s. I've got good airflow, and a circulating fan inside the tent.

I picked up the clones from a collective (2 Sour Kushes, 2 Churches, 1 Cheese, 1 Romulan) and vegged them for 14 days. Now they are on Day 16 of flower. I've really trimmed them up along the way so I only get colas and a couple branches on each of them. I gave them zero nutes during veg, as I was told the Ocean Forest soil would provide them with plenty of nutes for my short veg time. I fed them 1/2 tsp. per gallon of Tiger Bloom on Day four of flower, then watered them on day 8 with no nutes, then gave them 1 tsp. per gallon Tiger Bloom on Day 13.

Now, on one plant, the Sour Kush #2, some of the old fan leaves look burnt or fucked up in some way. The pics are below. And on one of the churches, there are some dark spot discoloration in upper fan leaves towards the tips (also in pics, I think the last two pics I uploaded).

Thanks for your help, I really really appreciate it. I'm ready for some full melt in six weeks hopefully
    Attached Images Attached Images