Thread: Hey nice to be here!

Default Hey nice to be here!

This forum looks great! I've been growing bud for over 20 years but I've never made any kind of hash or oil! Looking at what I've been missing I'm banging my head against the wall!
    I was just smoking some OG rub a couple of days ago and it convinced me that enough is enough. I have to get a kit and start making the bubble!

Nice to meet you all and I hope you guys can help me with this new hobby

I've got a lot of trim frozen. Probably close to 100 lbs! It is all either bud leaves from late pruning which has lots of resin on them, or it's hand trim from when we are processing the final buds.

You don't want to know how much trim I have thrown away over the years It's depressing me thinking about it now.

I'll try to get as many pictures as I can to show my learning curve with the bubble making so hopefully you guys can school me a lot along the way.
    I grow a few different strains; OG Kush (originally the clones came from a Cali dispensary), Rock Star, and MK Ultra.
    The hand rub from the OG is amazing. Two or three pulls of a J and it's like smoking a full gram of OG bud!

Hey Bro,great to have ya here.I cant wait to see ya get goin and makin some great Bubble.Its a whole different world man,yer gonna freak.All those years and all that trim you didnt use,yer just gonna be like.....thats amazing.And you have a bunch of sweet trim to work with,so get started,lol.Get a set of BubbleBags and just check out the site and you will find many tricks and helpful hints that will have you on the way to smoking the best THC Glands ever.Ya need any help with anything,just hollar and i gotcha Bro.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed
    Dancing in the middle of a feild of Trichome's